Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flaming Burning Stinking & Predictable Disaster that is Creighton Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a tree falls in a forest, and it is broadcast on FS1, does it make a sound?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurley View Post
      If a tree falls in a forest, and it is broadcast on FS1, does it make a sound?
      I'm pretty sure a tree falling in a forest has more likelihood of being heard than a game on FS1

Comment

• Say what you want about Creighton (I'm not a fan either) but I will give credit where credit is due. They are giving Nova one hell of a game at the moment.

Comment

• The change in Creighton's personnel over the last three years is exactly why I want to get into the AAC or the Big East. Gives you a much better platform to recruit.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Marcus Foster choked. Missed two wide open threes in a close game.

Comment

• That was NOT a 10 point game. Lost it in the last minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                That was NOT a 10 point game. Lost it in the last minute.
                But will they make it out of the first weekend? History says no

Comment

• I read that some analysts picked CU to win. I did not. :)

Comment

• Fun game. Glad CU lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                      I read that some analysts picked CU to win. I did not. :)
                      Human talking heads, who perhaps struggle with long division, might have picked CU to win, but I'm not sure a single statistical analytics site did.

CU dropped something like five or six steps in kenpom, which would indicate the birdbombs actually performed below forecast. Good thing CU fans are one of the more oblivious fanbases with regards to such data.

Comment

• I put my $$ on Nova and gladly collected. Still enjoy watching the Bluejays lose. The quietness at CenturyLink during the final minute made me happy.

Comment

• This is probably not a real good year to be trash-talking Creighton.

CU is 6-1 against rpi top-100. Shox are 0-3. CU's rpi is 7, WSU's is 74. They seem to be better this year than they were when they had McDermott, Jr. playing for them. McDermott, Sr. seems better able to recruit to CU in the Big East than he was at recruiting to Iowa State in the B12.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            This is probably not a real good year to be trash-talking Creighton.

CU is 6-1 against rpi top-100. Shox are 0-3. CU's rpi is 7, WSU's is 74. They seem to be better this year than they were when they had McDermott, Jr. playing for them. McDermott, Sr. seems better able to recruit to CU in the Big East than he was at recruiting to Iowa State in the B12.
                            Until they do something in the post season... It's fair game

Comment

• I don't like cu at all, mostly because of their bandie fan base and general douchebaggery of their students and loyal fans.

Like any place though, they have good fans too, and many I've come to like and enjoy visiting with.

Like someone said earlier, their move to the BE has opened up new recruiting options, and they have an outstanding team right now.

The Patton kid is really good and going to be beast as long as he hangs around and their 2 transfers give them options they once only dreamed of.

They're good.

Comment

• They still can't cash in on the big moments. They had everything set up perfectly. #1 on their home floor. Sellout crowd, game of the millennium for them. And they still can't get it done. Couldn't even keep it in single digits.

FAIL.

Love it.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X