Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flaming Burning Stinking & Predictable Disaster that is Creighton Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
    I still hate Creighton. So go Nova!
    Are you going to the game? Even if I despised Creighton, I'd be there.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I can't spell.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
        Are you going to the game? Even if I despised Creighton, I'd be there.
        No not going. But I'm going to watch at a bar though. Should be fun if nova is kicking but.

Comment

No not going. But I'm going to watch at a bar though. Should be fun if nova is kicking but.
          The bar at noon. Nothing could be better!

Comment

The bar at noon. Nothing could be better!
            It's Omaha. Some are open at 6am.

Comment

It's Omaha. Some are open at 6am.
              I know! Isn't it great! Nothing like a 6:00am red beer at The Neighbors Bar, Leavenworth and Saddlecreek!

Comment

• There is a great Bloody Mary Bar in the entertainment district.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Because he wanted to prime the huuuuuuuge matchup as if anyone here would give a ****.

As an anecdote, when WSU played Creighton for that title, it was on ESPN on a Saturday afternoon for everyone to see. The huuuuuuge matchup tomorrow is on an obscure cable network, 15 channels past HGTV, at 11:00am before most people roll out of bed.
                  Exactly. Nobody has FS1 or whatever. And all the college bowl games plus the two playoff games will dwarf it. Heck it will be afterthought even in Omaha. Everybody will be paying more attention to Tennessee and Nebraska playing in their bowl game. Most Creighton fans are Go Big Red fans and just go to the games at Century Link to pass the time between their bowl game and signing day.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
                    Exactly. Nobody has FS1 or whatever. And all the college bowl games plus the two playoff games will dwarf it. Heck it will be afterthought even in Omaha. Everybody will be paying more attention to Tennessee and Nebraska playing in their bowl game. Most Creighton fans are Go Big Red fans and just go to the games at Century Link to pass the time between their bowl game and signing day.
                    The bowl game is on right now. So it won't bother the sCUm fans. Not till the spring game anyway.

Comment

Okay, stupid, the bowl game is today, Nebraska will get crushed, and I'm not watching. Not too many people are watching, either. I think that game might have already started.

I try not to name call, I will debate fervently, but regardless of topic, you are just stupid. Lay off the Missouri moonshine and try to hang on to that last brain cell.

Comment

The bowl game is on right now. So it won't bother the sCUm fans. Not till the spring game anyway.
                        Oh damn. You are right. Music City Bowl is on right now.

Comment

Oh damn. You are right. Music City Bowl is on right now.
                          Regardless of topic, you are just a special kind of stupid.

Comment

Regardless of topic, you are just a special kind of stupid.
                            Well I ain't a member of MENSA but it has been ages since I have tried some of that Boonville moonshine whiskey. Happy New Years to you and yours!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                              JayPak is trolling. No way McDermott said that.
                              C'mon JH4P, you're a numbers/logic guy and you should know by now that I truly respect WSU, am pulling for you guys to get into the AAC, and wouldn't troll you. Now there's no archive or transcript of the postgame radio show... BUT fortunately McDermott (or "Wookie" as some of you so affectionately call him) said the exact same thing a few minutes earlier during the postgame press conference.

Check out the video proof, which I set to the moment of the quote for your convenience (so you don't have to listen to any additional Creighton basketball talk).
                              And no, Doubting Jamar, it's NOT a Rickroll.

Comment

McDermott said it. I don't know why JayPak needed to bring it here, though.
                                When the coach of a Top 10 team compliments your program, I thought you'd like to hear about it. It's not like any of the WSU diehards on this board were going to be listening to a Creighton postgame press conference/radio show, except for MoValley John evidently.

Comment

Working...
                                X