Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flaming Burning Stinking & Predictable Disaster that is Creighton Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAAHAHAHAHAA MUHHAHAHA MUhahahahahah ahahahahahaha hehehehe ahahahahaha MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Creighton stands out for how it excels in college basketball obscurity.
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• "Creighton controlled the Missouri Valley Conference."

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
          http://www.omaha.com/creighton/mens-...0226c4a86.html

"Creighton controlled the Missouri Valley Conference."
          Anything they can do to make themselves feel better. They had their best season ever and still lost first round. What is their NCAA record for thr past 5 years? Ours is 10-5 without good seeds. They probably haven't seen that KenPom doesn't have them ranked next season either. They ignore those things.

Comment

Well that sure was some interesting spin to make them sleep better at night, lol.

"Controlled" the Valley? In St. Louis? Absolutely. That was their magic ticket most years. But they were an embarrassment to the conference in the NCAA's. Talk about a first-day walk-over. I mean, they had MAC teams licking their chops.

The BJ's are an equal program to Xavier or Butler? LOL, yah right. Does the postseason not matter to this guy? It's one of the biggest factors in program pedigrees. And Creighton has none besides being known as a one-and-done. They can't even sniff Xavier or Butler's dirty underwear but nice try though.

Yep, it's clearly "bad luck" on why Creighton just can't do better than a 5-11 record in the NCAA's in the last 20 years (LOL). Maybe their program is just soft AF and their regular seasons have been too fluffy and overrated.

WSU in the Valley > CU in the BIG EAST. Let that sink in for a while.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Well that sure was some interesting spin to make them sleep better at night, lol.

"Controlled" the Valley? In St. Louis? Absolutely. That was their magic ticket most years. But they were an embarrassment to the conference in the NCAA's. Talk about a first-day walk-over. I mean, they had MAC teams licking their chops.

The BJ's are an equal program to Xavier or Butler? LOL, yah right. Does the postseason not matter to this guy? It's one of the biggest factors in program pedigrees. And Creighton has none besides being known as a one-and-done. They can't even sniff Xavier or Butler's dirty underwear but nice try though.

Yep, it's clearly "bad luck" on why Creighton just can't do better than a 5-11 record in the NCAA's in the last 20 years (LOL). Maybe their program is just soft AF and their regular seasons have been too fluffy and overrated.

WSU in the Valley > CU in the BIG EAST. Let that sink in for a while.
              The Creighton Coattails. Just because the star athlete is your best friend doesn't mean you are shagging all the hot cheerleaders.
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

In the 20 years between 1992 and 2013, Creighton won the MVC regular season crown exactly four times. They won five NCAA tournament games in the same period. If that is "control", then I guess we need to adjust the definition of the word.

People associated with CU are socially odd ducks. They act like if they repeat the same tenuous claim over and over and over again, that it somehow becomes true.
                Last edited by SHOCKvalue; March 22, 2017, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Creighton asks, "why not us?"

Answer: Because you suck balls.

Comment

• So Creighton is equal to Butler, but Butler won as many NCAA games in one season -- in fact, did it twice in a row, which is one of the great accomplishments in recent college basketball history -- as the Jayboys did in 20 years?

Hmmmm.

Comment

Steve Pivovar would have never written such a phrase.

Comment

• I bet SIU has something to say about who controlled the Valley.
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Jeff *******‏
                          Verified account
                          *@GoodmanESPN 41m
                          41 minutes ago

More
                          Creighton big man Justin Patton is gone. Signing with an agent.

Comment

• I think Patton needs another year or two to bulk up. But what do I know. Can't see him being a lottery pick either. Guess money talks.

Comment

I think Patton needs another year or two to bulk up. But what do I know. Can't see him being a lottery pick either. Guess money talks.
                              Patton needs to go. If he stays, he'll spend another year demonstrating that there isn't much more 'potential' there than scouts have already seen. His best money play is now.

Comment

I think Patton needs another year or two to bulk up. But what do I know. Can't see him being a lottery pick either. Guess money talks.
                                Gary Parrish claims he is projected to be a Top 20 pick in the NBA Draft by most draft analysts.

Comment

Working...
                                X