Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flaming Burning Stinking & Predictable Disaster that is Creighton Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not very familiar with Creighton's team. I take it that their point guard they lost to injury, Mo Watson, must have been to the Bluejays what Fred was to the Shockers his senior year.

Comment

• It's long overdue that we move this thread to Around the NCAA. 36 pages dedicated to Creighton basketball? Seems a little obsessive.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        I'm not very familiar with Creighton's team. I take it that their point guard they lost to injury, Mo Watson, must have been to the Bluejays what Fred was to the Shockers his senior year.
        This is kinda what I was thinking.

Comment

• Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• We're really moving this thread to watch it die in the NCAA forum? That's really lame.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Lmao! That was awesome

Comment

I thought that was gonna be pissallen or the 1.9 second video to drum up some ire toward CU, lest anyone forget some of the bullshit from the last couple of decades.

Funny
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

We're really moving this thread to watch it die in the NCAA forum? That's really lame.
                  Its just a ploy to drive more traffic to the NCAA Subforum.
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Just keep clicking on "New Posts".
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I wonder if the chick in the captain's hat (1:42 into the video) is one that rebuffed one of LuskingForGutton's overtures?

Comment

• That was the ugliest ending to a game I've seen. But so glad CU lost

Comment

• This night just keeps getting better.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Creighton lost. Ha ha.

I really miss this thread being in the big boy forum.

Comment

• There is something poetic about breaking into the rankings at the exact same time as they lose their way out. I enjoy it a little bit.

Comment

• Wednesday afternoon, Creighton University announced that Maurice Watson, Jr. had been suspended from all athletic-related activities. The press release stated the suspension was for “alleged actions that are contrary to University policies and core values.” Speculation...

lol. Lot of questions. What did he do? Would he have done it if he wasn't hurt? If he would have done it would he still have gotten suspended?

Comment

Working...
                                X