Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flaming Burning Stinking & Predictable Disaster that is Creighton Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just can't help sharing Creighton news. Even if it isn't really basketball related.

Comment

• Bump?

Comment

• Yeah, we might as well move Wookie discussion over here now. No need to clog up the 3G Freak Out thread.
        78-65

Comment

• It's at times like these that I really miss @ShockerFever:

Comment

• Interesting to see that tOSU fans are thrilled to hear he's not going there and BlueJay fans are thrilled to see that he's staying there.

Then I ran into this and thought the statment made looked mighty familiar. I believe McDermott quoted Marshall in explaining why he's staying at CU

"This is the place for me. You don't mess with happy."
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              Interesting to see that tOSU fans are thrilled to hear he's not going there and BlueJay fans are thrilled to see that he's staying there.

Then I ran into this and thought the statment made looked mighty familiar. I believe McDermott quoted Marshall in explaining why he's staying at CU

http://www.bluejayunderground.com/vi...4603&start=210
              Omaha does have some very good cheeseburger joints.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                And you can tell Papa Wook has had his share.
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                  But the very poorly named "Bronco Burger" chain, which had good burgers, is gone. I imagine "Runza Hut" is still going strong. I loved their former ad slogan, "have you had your runza today?" I kept wanting to answer the question, "Yeah, shortly after eating your food".

Comment

But the very poorly named "Bronco Burger" chain, which had good burgers, is gone. I imagine "Runza Hut" is still going strong. I loved their former ad slogan, "have you had your runza today?" I kept wanting to answer the question, "Yeah, shortly after eating your food".
                    WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!
                    Bronco's is still in business and doing fine! 45th and Levenworth, 120th and Pacific.

The thing about Bronco's, while they are unbelievably delicious, there is a Surgeon General's warning on the door, limiting you to one visit every six months. More than that and you blood is likely to turn into a slurry of cholesterol and lard. I recommend The Big Bronco meal, add a piece of fried chicken. And don't sleep on the pork tenderloin sandwich, top notch!
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!
                      Bronco's is still in business and doing fine! 45th and Levenworth, 120th and Pacific.

The thing about Bronco's, while they are unbelievably delicious, there is a Surgeon General's warning on the door, limiting you to one visit every six months. More than that and you blood is likely to turn into a slurry of cholesterol and lard. I recommend The Big Bronco meal, add a piece of fried chicken. And don't sleep on the pork tenderloin sandwich, top notch!
                      Glad to hear they're still around.Every time UI've been to Omaha to visit friends, that's one of the first food stops we made.

They need to add a Filly-O-Fish to their menu.

Comment

Glad to hear they're still around.Every time UI've been to Omaha to visit friends, that's one of the first food stops we made.

They need to add a Filly-O-Fish to their menu.
                        They closed the 72nd and Pacific location years ago, but if they close the other two, I'd just have no reason to live.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          It's at times like these that I really miss @ShockerFever:
                          Shirley someone knows fever and can tell him to get his ass back on here.

(I threw up a softball and shouldnt take long for someone to hit it out of the park. Im guessing WStateU will be the first)

Comment

• I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                              I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
                              Lol. Thank you

Comment

That Runza place is yucky.
                                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                                X