• Show
Clear All

• jdmee
    replied

Drake coach leaves after 1 year.

Leave a comment:

• Cdizzle
    commented on 's reply
    That wasn't disrespectful. If people think facts are disrespectful, they should reevaluate their perspective. Which pretty well sums up the problem with the Valley the last 5 years.

• AndShock
    commented on 's reply
    The "mix in a game against Bradley" was a pretty clear shot at Bradley. That's the only thing I can think of.

• WuDrWu
    replied

My apologies if this was posted before. Can someone tell me when Gregg was disrespectful in his comments towards the Valley?

Leave a comment:

• atlwsu
    replied
    Just heard on local Atlanta sports radio that the Loyola team bus got lost and was 45 minutes late to the shoot around. Easy to do here with all the "Peachtrees"
    One commentator picked them to beat Kentuck

Leave a comment:

• DUShock
    commented on 's reply
    I think it is cool that he is an Evansville native who is returning home. However, when the hometown son/daughter returns, is a recipe for either a very happy or a nightmare ending.

• WheatShock
    commented on 's reply
    conference tournament attendance smack

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    ShockerFever and anyone else that wants to see #Butthurt Go to Paul Suellentrop's twitter page and see Illinois State beat writer Jim Benson's reply.

Might be time for this guy to start piling on the Valley.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Sorry, I'm late to the party. What'd I miss?

Leave a comment:

• AndShock
    replied

Interviewing at Evansville. It’s a Memphis-esque hire except this guy has way more experience.

Leave a comment:

• AndShock
    commented on 's reply
    Can’t win at Tennessee State but he gets the SWOMO job anyways. I hope for their sake they didn’t give him anything over a 3 year contract.

• wu_shizzle
    replied
    Talk of Dana Ford to Missouri State. Would think Greg Heier a better choice, but Dana's probably cheaper.

Leave a comment:

• Cdizzle
    commented on 's reply
    Your move, Valley.

• RoyalShock
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    ShockerFever and anyone else that wants to see #Butthurt Go to Paul Suellentrop's twitter page and see Illinois State beat writer Jim Benson's reply.

Might be time for this guy to start piling on the Valley.
    Well, someone did reply to him with this photo, which would indicate far fewer than 10x. And that was an evening game vs the daytime game today. Mr. Benson needs to learn how to troll better.

Leave a comment:

• ShockdaWorld
    commented on 's reply
    You’re probably right Cdizzle I’m just still a little sour on the MVC as a whole.

• WuDrWu
    commented on 's reply
    Scrumptious.
Working...
X