No announcement yet.

American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people are just coming here to hit refresh several times?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
      How many people are just coming here to hit refresh several times?
      Not me. I just came here to see what ShockerPhi said about refreshing. Ahh...that was was refreshing.

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
        Not me. I just came here to see what ShockerPhi said about refreshing. Ahh...that was was refreshing.
        ~break

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Wake up America!! We're gonna hit 1,000,000 today!! Blueberry pie for everyone!

Comment

• Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• 860 views to go! SN history right here.

Comment

• Does Bob Lutz come out of retirement to do one year covering the American?

Discuss for the sake of page views.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Isn't the guy laughing it up the guy who does the Farmer's Insurance commercials these days?
                  And the ridiculously over-the-top intense music conservatory jazz director in Whiplash. He threw a chair at a drummer's head.

(Yeah, we've all wanted to that at least once!)

Comment

• Oh, and 999,219.

Comment

Does Bob Lutz come out of retirement to do one year covering the American?

I don't think Bob will be writing articles next season but I'm sure he won't be missing many games.

Comment

• I don't want to be a negative thinker here....but if for some reason we don't reach 1M today.....tomorrow is....National Shrimp Scampi Day. Come on blueberry pie day make it happen today!

Comment

Rhode Island is neither a road or an island.

Discuss.
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Favorite movie lines?

Go.......

Comment

He should for America's sake!
                              SHOCKERS & AWE

"Go Ahead, Try To Jinx Us" ~ The Monsters Of The Midwest

"Wichita State fans bring the noise to another level. The roar
                              gets into your skull, giving you a mild case of vertigo."

Comment

• Oh good, you saw that the "American Athletic Conference" thread was bolded again and you clicked on it. That's great. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X