No announcement yet.

American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking forward to an easy additional WSU game to attend.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Bardo
      We are excited to announce #WichitaState’s move to the American Athletic Conference! It's a great day to be a Shocker! #watchus pic.twitter.com/wxYLULUA2O
      via @President_Bardo

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        He certainly doesn't mess around ...
        He dreams it, then 5 minutes later you Innovation Campus. He's a badass.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
          I thought they were going to vote on rotating the conference tourney, also??? Any word on this???
          They are looking into that but 2018 has been awarded to Orlando. Future locations they are considering are Hartford, Tulsa and Orlando.

Comment

• Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Just booked our hotel in Orlando for next March. That is gonna be a blast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                  Just booked our hotel in Orlando for next March. That is gonna be a blast.
                  What are the dates of the tourney?
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                        It usually only takes me a few seconds.....
                        FTFY
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• I'm very excited to see the Shockers move to the AAC. I am 100% going to miss the Valley, especially the Valley tournament in STL. Despite all of the crappy on court results I really felt at home in that city and arena. It will be weird not making the trip every year.

But here's to making new memories and a bright future in the AAC! Thanks to Coach Marshall, Bardo, all the people that chipped in to pay coach what he is worth, and everyone else who made this day possible!

Comment

• Warm up the floor sanders!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• One of the most historically significant moments in our school's history. Could not be more excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                                What are the dates of the tourney?
                                They play their championship on Selection Sunday, so it should be March 8 -11.

Comment

Working...
                                X