American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    My grammar is correct for my intended meaning.
    Ah.

Touché.

Comment

• Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
      Unfortunately, we are the one AAC school without lights, however, UCONN recently approved a $46 Million upgrade to our baseball, softball, and soccer facilities: http://csnbbs.com/thread-809996.html

We have held our own in the AAC despite the issues associated with being located in New England. UCONN just swept the series at ECU this past weekend. We are currently 16-9 despite having yet to play a home game this season. Fingers crossed that tomorrow will be our first!

The AAC has definitely been an upgrade from the Big East when it comes to baseball. It's a competitive and fun league. I think you guys will enjoy it.
      Thanks for the insight, Husky!

I live in upstate NY and am thrilled about the possibility of WSU moving to the AAC. If it happens, I'll be making a couple of annual trips to Storrs to catch the Shockers during basketball and baseball season.
      "The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning."
      -- Pele

Comment

• Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post
        Unfortunately, we are the one AAC school without lights, however, UCONN recently approved a $46 Million upgrade to our baseball, softball, and soccer facilities: http://csnbbs.com/thread-809996.html

We have held our own in the AAC despite the issues associated with being located in New England. UCONN just swept the series at ECU this past weekend. We are currently 16-9 despite having yet to play a home game this season. Fingers crossed that tomorrow will be our first!

The AAC has definitely been an upgrade from the Big East when it comes to baseball. It's a competitive and fun league. I think you guys will enjoy it.
        If it's competitive, I'm guessing we won't enjoy it. At least not for the first couple years.

#moveon #hoooooooooop

Comment

• This is why the english language is silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
            The way Suellentrop as well as other national rags are reporting, it sounds like it's basically done and they're just finalizing things before an official announcement. Go buy some champagne.
            I bought some Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin last Saturday in anticipation of the official announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Signman View Post
              I bought some Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin last Saturday in anticipation of the official announcement.
              That's the spirit! (Pun definitely intended)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                This is why the english language is silly.
                As opposed to say, French? I mean, it's like those French have a different word for EVERYTHING.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  As opposed to say, French? I mean, it's like those French have a different word for EVERYTHING.
                  Hmm, the F is capitalized in French and then EVERTHING is all caps. So... Fever Thing? Meaning the talks are really getting hot now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerman View Post
                    Hmm, the F is capitalized in French and then EVERTHING is all caps. So... Fever Thing? Meaning the talks are really getting hot now?
                    Or, 'F everything.' Which doesn't sound as promising.

My eyes are broken.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      I don't know, guys. I'm seeing two capital F's here, as in Final Four and bet EVERYTHING on it.

Comment

• From Twitter:

Paul Suellentrop‏
                        @PaulS:uellentrop

Going to lunch. Who's in charge of hitting refresh on the American website in case there's an accidental premature posting alert?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                          I don't know, guys. I'm seeing two capital F's here, as in Final Four and bet EVERYTHING on it.
                          Or First Four if we're still in the MVC bet EVERYTHING on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockMe300 View Post
                            From Twitter:

Paul Suellentrop‏
                            @PaulS:uellentrop

Going to lunch. Who's in charge of hitting refresh on the American website in case there's an accidental premature posting alert?
                            forgot to send Any coded messAges, Come on paul!!
                            The Assman

Comment

• Я говорю по русским плоха й струпом.
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Wish you guys/gals would quit messing around with coded messages; if not, I’ll have to ‘pop a top’ early…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X