No announcement yet.

American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well if I was the AAC and wanted to get max publicity for my conference, I would make an announcement during F4 weekend I think. Might run the risk of getting over shadowed by other NCAA news, but could be great timing. Imagine CBS talking about WSU joining the AAC all weekend.

Comment

• Deleted
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IdahoShocker View Post
          Well if I was the AAC and wanted to get max publicity for my conference, I would make an announcement during F4 weekend I think. Might run the risk of getting over shadowed by other NCAA news, but could be great timing. Imagine CBS talking about WSU joining the AAC all weekend.
          I don't think I can wait that long. Every passing second is too long, frankly.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
            https://twitter.com/KelMoney24/statu...28253602795520

Hmm is Kellen strictly talking about just being in the Kenpom top 10. Or is there more to his tweet?....

Lmao ;)
            He reads Shockernet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
              I'm just waiting to hear Will Kunkel has been assigned to Bismarck, ND to do the farm reporting.
              Winner for quote of the day! Perhaps when Will gets up there he can:
              1. Get involved in a protest of the pipeline and go to jail.
              2. Realize that working on a pipeline is God's work and decide to switch careers.
              3. Lose the KWCH straw poll and be banished to Bismark for losing the most lopsided reader poll in KWCH history.

Pick the ending.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                He reads Shockernet.
                I read Shockernet.

Maybe I'm Kellen?

Comment

• What am I going to do with my T-shirt collection? I'd feel dirty going to Memphis wearing a MVC emblem. Oh, first world problems.
                  Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Just occurred to me that demand for season tickets will be through the roof if this happens. It changes everything about the interest level in our home games... and it was already pretty high to begin with. Might get a lot more expensive. I'll take the pleasure with the pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                        Just occurred to me that demand for season tickets will be through the roof if this happens. It changes everything about the interest level in our home games... and it was already pretty high to begin with. Might get a lot more expensive. I'll take the pleasure with the pain.
                        Might have to consider IBA for some conference games, though I'm not sure what the cost/benefit would be for the AD with rent-free Koch sitting empty those nights.
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• This is what I'm listening to on repeat today:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                            thIs is About to get very interesting. i Mean, moving To tHe amErican Would be greAt for our beLoved school. the television RevenUe will fill our cofferS.
                            I think we cAn Make a superb addiTion especially wiHt thE coaching Experience GreGg MArshall briNgs.
                            Goo goo gajoob.
                            I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
                              What am I going to do with my T-shirt collection? I'd feel dirty going to Memphis wearing a MVC emblem. Oh, first world problems.
                              That's why I've avoided buying anything with the Valley logo on it for awhile. Partly because I didn't want to give them my money, but partly because I already have enough shirts that are already out of date every time we win another championship. Don't want to add to it more with MVC shirts that won't be necessary soon.
                              Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

• Does this mean our MVC reg season champions streak is going to end?
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X