American Athletic Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    This is what I like about what I know (or at least I perceive) about most AAC schools. Everybody has a little edge. Like us. I want a couple rock fights a year.

I want somebody to beat the piss out of so they get back up, rub some dirt on it and get back in the fight. Whoopdeedo, we beat the **** out of the poor sisters of the blind the last decade or so. Let's get after it now. Let's make each other so effing tough that these wine cooler sweater vests piss their pants when they see an AAC heading their way.

Get this done.
    That's been nearly every Cincinnati game against SMU and UConn the past few years, even with UConn being down. Hell, our AAC semifinal game against UConn was the most physical game we played all year. The AAC definitely has a reputation for being a physical, defensive kind of league. There are some guys in the league who can really fill it up too though.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackandgold View Post
      WuDrWu, I'm planning on going to Vegas this weekend and I need your help. Roulette is my game. Should I put my money on black 17 or black 18? Help a brother out.
      During a Bachelor party in Vegas I was with 8 friends. We walked into the Bellagio and up to a Roulette table. I pulled $20.00 out of my pocket and slapped it on 28. It hit, I gave a $20 chip to the gal spinning the wheel and walked away with $730.00. I will never be that cool again.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• One of the underrated things about this move, personally, is I will suddenly have 12 or so football teams to watch and root for.

Comment

WuDrWu, I'm planning on going to Vegas this weekend and I need your help. Roulette is my game. Should I put my money on black 17 or black 18? Help a brother out.
          Roulette isn't my personal game of choice, but whatever you do, don't play black 18 because on every roulette wheel I've ever seen, 18 is red.

Comment

• Originally posted by robertfoshizzle View Post
            That's been nearly every Cincinnati game against SMU and UConn the past few years, even with UConn being down. Hell, our AAC semifinal game against UConn was the most physical game we played all year. The AAC definitely has a reputation for being a physical, defensive kind of league. There are some guys in the league who can really fill it up too though.
            I like that brand of basketball. The MVC has more floppers than the playboy mansion.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Roulette isn't my personal game of choice, but whatever you do, don't play black 18 because on every roulette wheel I've ever seen, 18 is red.
              Damn it. Never gambled in my life, not going to Vegas either. Just trying to trick you into giving up some info on the 2017 vs 2018 AAC start. I will have to try again when you least expect it. By the way, powerball this week. 17 or 18? Wink, wink.
              Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Doesn't look like the AAC is hooked up for a conference challenge. Wonder if it's ever been considered?
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Does the Big Priest have one?
                  Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Conference tournament possibly in Tulsa . . . how good is that?

Comment

• Reading the AAC Conference board, is there any question which school wears the Darth Vader mask?

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                        Reading the AAC Conference board, is there any question which school wears the Darth Vader mask?
                        UConn?

Pure guess on my part.
                        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Does the Big Priest have one?
                          The old BE had one with the SEC that ended in 2013. Don't think the new BE currently has one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                            UConn?

Pure guess on my part.
                            You're good.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                              Reading the AAC Conference board, is there any question which school wears the Darth Vader mask?
                              It's mainly one poster that hates the concept of us joining because of no football.

Comment

• Big East has an annual conference challenge with B1G called The Gavitt Games, and there's talk of Fox arranging a challenge or scheduling agreement with the Pac, in addition.

Comment

Working...
                                X