No announcement yet.

Minor Issues so far with the upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People will need to go into their settings and change there time zone accordingly.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Like the mobile!
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• So much better on mobile.

DROIDX
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• I think the addition of the mobile skin might be the best upgrade of all the upgrades.

Comment

• Yes, it's awesome! Saved my bacon while I was traveling this weekend and on *gasp* Edge network.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Mobile ap is great! Thanks again, @_kai_:.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

• No problem @wu_shizzle: :)

Comment

• I went to the moblie skin over the weekend. Very nice, thanks.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                    I went to the moblie skin over the weekend. Very nice, thanks.
                    Booyah. Anytime.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                      People will need to go into their settings and change there time zone accordingly.
                      Kai, I reset (and double-checked) my time zone but the Game Countdown clock still appears to be off by a day.

Correction: It appears to be off by 2 days.
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 1, 2011, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Hey @_kai_:

Some stuff got lost, links on this page fail.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Kai, I reset (and double-checked) my time zone but the Game Countdown clock still appears to be off by a day.

Correction: It appears to be off by 2 days.
                          I fixed it. There are two ways of setting the clock in the admin panel when I set the countdown. It uses "day of this month" or "x days from now." Well since it was October when I set this up, I had to use the "x days from now" which I set to 9 days, which was correct. However, the stupid thing wasn't smart enough to countdown by itself, so it constantly was 9 days from now. So when the day would get over and count down, it would just reset back to 9 days 23 hours 59 seconds and count down from that day. Now its November, and I can set "8th of this month."

Seems complicated, but it's not too bad. Just a flaw in the plugin. Hopefully I won't run into this much more.

Originally posted by shock View Post
                          Hey @_kai_

Some stuff got lost, links on this page fail.
                          Yeah there was a lot of stuff that happened like that. The import can't change links within threads, to the new thread location. A lot of the old posts are incorrect with links, which actually was brought up to me before the import by a user. I'll try and change it later. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                            Can the author and date of the start of the thread be moved or removed from the forum board? I've been trying to understand why the new board looks so busy to me compared to the old layout and that is one of the reasons. On the old board I think the title of the thread was much larger in comparison to the author information it didn't seem as busy.
                            It feels even more visually cluttered when I'm using my phone.
                            I agree. It's a minor issue, but it does seem very cluttered with that information on the screen.

Comment

• I'll look into adjusting that.

Comment

• @kai: can you change it so we can edit thread titles?
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X