No announcement yet.

Minor Issues so far with the upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try looking at the thread from the forum view. You know what ever forum the specific thread is in, say MBB if that's where it is. Then double click next to the thread title. Not on the thread title, that will send you there. If you double click next to it, it should open up the edit thread title box.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• @kai: Thanks, it worked.
      In the fast lane

Comment

• Gotta love easy fixes. The new software is pretty slick that it lets you do that.

Comment

• I just noticed something else that can't be seen.

Next to the f (facebook) icon is the text "Be the first of your friends to like this". This can't be seen with the dark background.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
            I just noticed something else that can't be seen.

Next to the f (facebook) icon is the text "Be the first of your friends to like this". This can't be seen with the dark background.
            I've noticed this too. I'm pretty sure it's something to do with the skin. I'll need to contact the maker and see how he tells me to fix it. Thanks 79.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
              I just noticed something else that can't be seen.

Man that would have been a cool item on the first ever Shockernet scavanger hunt!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Man that would have been a cool item on the first ever Shockernet scavanger hunt!
                And with that, you just hit 2,000 posts. You're the lucky winner of nothing but the fact I recognized your 2,000th post.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                  And with that, you just hit 2,000 posts. You're the lucky winner of nothing but the fact I recognized your 2,000th post.
                  Ugh. I need a new hobby.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I disabled the shout protection in the settings. There shouldn't be anymore problems with people using caps.

I changed the autosave feature to autosave every 20 seconds instead of 60.

I updated the amount of time you have to edit the thread title to 2 hours.

Just wanting to keep the transparency of site updates up to date. Post up issues you have, or PM me, I'll try and get to them.

Comment

• I'm wondering why I'm automatically subscribed to random threads? I've subscribed to a couple for easy access should they fall too far for some reason, but the other day I checked and was somehow subscribed to about 80 threads. Some of which I'd never even posted in and many of which I really didn't have much interest in. Certainly not enough to subscribe to it. Is there anything that can be done about this without me having to go in and manually unsubscribe from all of them every couple of days?
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Guess not? I'll just make it a daily habit to unsubscribe from threads every day.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                          Guess not? I'll just make it a daily habit to unsubscribe from threads every day.
                          Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

• How do I delete a reply that I mess up on, I cant find a delete button anywhere. Am I just missing it?
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                              How do I delete a reply that I mess up on, I cant find a delete button anywhere. Am I just missing it?
                              At the bottom of your post there is a link to "Edit". Click it and see if there is a Delete button below the edit box.

Comment

• @kai:,

My inbox content and sent messages are missing, hence not doing this via pm. Also any way to change my name to BOBB without wrecking dates, count, rep, etc...
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X