No announcement yet.

Minor Issues so far with the upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it would appear that a large number of private messages got downloaded from the other site. My PM box says it's full and I can't get incoming messages, but I have to get under the limit of 50 before I can accept new ones? So I have to delete a few hundred first....hmmm....guess I know what I am doing in my free time for awhile.

Comment

can delete 25 at a time.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        So it would appear that a large number of private messages got downloaded from the other site. My PM box says it's full and I can't get incoming messages, but I have to get under the limit of 50 before I can accept new ones? So I have to delete a few hundred first....hmmm....guess I know what I am doing in my free time for awhile.
        That's what you get for being so popular!

:adoration:

Comment

So we have to manually delete them? The old board I believe deleted the oldest ones when new ones came in. I know my box was always 100% full but I never failed to get new ones.

I now see the yellow tags at home. Will have to check back at work tomorrow.

Would like to eventually not have to mark forums as read everytime I go through one.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Where are the smileys?
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

:kanyeshrug:

Comment

Can you not delete your own post?

Comment

We need ASM smileys as well as a few more.

Comment

Kinda nitpicky, but I suppose it's not possible to get the WSU poster smiles on to the basic smile function button? Those are ones I use A LOT and it would be tedious to have to go to advanced and scroll through a bunch to get to them every time.

But I guess I could just get used to it though..

:poster_wu::wsu_posters: Although it stinks that I have to rescroll every time I add a second one..
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Misused the quote...I meant to quote myself on the full message box issue.

It would appear I am not the only one with the PM problem....(cough) RoyalShock (cough)............I am working on the deleting process.

Comment

Is there a plan for a mobile theme or app for the forum?
                        When resized on the phone, some of the formatting gets wonky, as well as the load times are a bit slower (I have poor signal at work sometimes)

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Misused the quote...I meant to quote myself on the full message box issue.

It would appear I am not the only one with the PM problem....(cough) RoyalShock (cough)............I am working on the deleting process.
                          It brought 600+ of my old sent messages from the old board. I thought it only kept the last 50!

Comment

I had to deal with an overfilled PM box as well.
                            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I changed a setting that should help how threads are classified as read or unread.
                              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

We are getting spammed on the baseball thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X