No announcement yet.

Minor Issues so far with the upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am victorious in conquering the issue with the advanced search boxes, as well as the new topic title input box, going to the background color rather than staying the correct color.

It is now fixed.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• When I log in at the top, I don't see a "Remember Me?" checkbox so I can stay logged in. If I mistype my User Name or Passworl, another screen comes up to allow me to enter my information again. This screen has the "Remember Me?" checkbox.

Comment

• Its there for me, on the main page. Not sure why you don't have it.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
          I added a "forum tree" or "bread crumb" depending on what you want to call it, to the bottom of the forum. So now you don't have to scroll up to get out of the thread.
          Thank You very much! I appreciate it.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Its there for me, on the main page. Not sure why you don't have it.
            I went ahead and logged off, then went to Compatibility Mode on IE9 and it shows up. It looks like it's hiding behind the SportsTime Fan Shop logo when not in Compatibility mode. It does the same thing on IE8 at work.

Comment

• Guess I should have gotten here first about the "Remember Me" box...

Comment

• It has something to do with the Sponsor link covering up the 'remember me' box. Until I can sort out the placement issue, you can login using this link, and it will have the remember me box there. Hopefully you won't have to login again, and by that time I'll have it sorted.

Comment

It has something to do with the Sponsor link covering up the 'remember me' box. Until I can sort out the placement issue, you can login using this link, and it will have the remember me box there. Hopefully you won't have to login again, and by that time I'll have it sorted.

http://shockernet.net/forum/login.php?do=login
                  I just looked again and actually the checkbox is in front of the logo, but unless you're looking for it, you might not see it. So you can checked or unchecked it. The box covers the second "t" in Sportstime.

Comment

• Is there a stop watch on how long you can be logged in before automatically being logged out after non activity? It doesn't seem very long at all......

Comment

• Not a huge problem, but is there any way to adjust the board parameters so that it automatically deletes old PMs to make room for new ones? The old version of the board used to do this, but the new version just rejects the PMs, indicating that a users inbox is full.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Is there a stop watch on how long you can be logged in before automatically being logged out after non activity? It doesn't seem very long at all......
                        You can by-pass this by clicking remember me, but I'll look into it.

Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum View Post
                        Not a huge problem, but is there any way to adjust the board parameters so that it automatically deletes old PMs to make room for new ones? The old version of the board used to do this, but the new version just rejects the PMs, indicating that a users inbox is full.
                        I think the other side to the equation is more beneficial to keep it the way it is. I'd rather it reject a new PM than it delete a PM someone might not want to lose. My best advice, just keep your inbox cleaned up. You get 100 PM's. Take 2 minutes a week or a month to clean it up. Not that hard.

Comment

• Going to try and add a mention system where you can mention members in a post or thread. So if you wanted to get someone's attention, or are just simply referring to a member, all you'd have to do is put "@_kai_" and it would automatically create a link to my profile for people to click on, as well as send me a notification that I've been mentioned, with a link to the post I was mentioned in.

I'm also working on adding an info box on the right side by recent posts that has our FB page and Twitter account.

Just a minor timeline of what I have in store.

Comment

• Now that inquiries have calmed down a bit, I really like being able to have the most recent posts at the top of the thread and go from top tobottom, newest to oldest. Unfortunately, that means that to find the « Previous Thread | Next Thread » switches, I have to fish through to near the bottom, not at the bottom.

Is there any way to put another « Previous Thread | Next Thread » at the top of the thread, either in the line with Thread Tools or even up where the "Reply to Thread" is?

Thanks.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              Now that inquiries have calmed down a bit, I really like being able to have the most recent posts at the top of the thread and go from top tobottom, newest to oldest. Unfortunately, that means that to find the « Previous Thread | Next Thread » switches, I have to fish through to near the bottom, not at the bottom.

Is there any way to put another « Previous Thread | Next Thread » at the top of the thread, either in the line with Thread Tools or even up where the "Reply to Thread"
                              is?

Thanks.
                              You can change "oldest to newest" posts to "newest to oldest" here, and scroll down to the drop menu for thread display mode.

Comment

• What @ShoxFan963: said.

Comment

Working...
                                X