Daily Wit and Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attached Files
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Attached Files
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• You started this thread....and this is neither wit nor wisdom. I can promise you that you're the only person in America not paid by the Huffpaint Post or the Daily Kos (lol) or that is high (lots of crossover there) that gives a flying **** what some member of a Russian Feminist Punk Rock Protest Group has to say to say about our election process.

That you felt the need to quote a member of a Russian Feminist Punk Rock Protest Group, a person that likely has about 1/10000th the intelligence and success of Donald Trump, kind of proves that you also haven't a clue.

But now that I think about it, that really wasn't in doubt in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            You started this thread....and this is neither wit nor wisdom. I can promise you that you're the only person in America not paid by the Huffpaint Post or the Daily Kos (lol) or that is high (lots of crossover there) that gives a flying **** what some member of a Russian Feminist Punk Rock Protest Group has to say to say about our election process.

That you felt the need to quote a member of a Russian Feminist Punk Rock Protest Group, a person that likely has about 1/10000th the intelligence and success of Donald Trump, kind of proves that you also haven't a clue.

I took it as a ringing endorsement for Trump.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I mean, who wouldn't take political cues from this:

[img]http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1636845/images/o-*****-RIOT-SOCHI-facebook.jpg[/img]

Edit: Dammit.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                You started this thread....and this is neither wit nor wisdom. I can promise you that you're the only person in America not paid by the Huffpaint Post or the Daily Kos (lol) or that is high (lots of crossover there) that gives a flying **** what some member of a Russian Feminist Punk Rock Protest Group has to say to say about our election process.

First off SB started the thread, Next you seem to care or you wouldnt have responded. Third I post many different memes and quotes , not all I believe in. Fourth feel free to post some of your own instead of just bitching.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Attached Files