Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    She’s doing it wrong.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

She’s doing it wrong.
      4283a6dfe51c6afc15cccc533bad4348.png
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Screenshot_20210130-231709_Facebook.jpg
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          I think I have seen videos that start this way on certain...ahem...websites...

Comment

I'm pretty sure that marijuana in utero has not been linked to long term health and learning problems. While some studies do note increased hyper-activity and memory issues, they are similar to studies of women that smoke during pregnancy. In the studies I've seen, 80 to 90% smoked, and 30-50% did other drugs.

I would absolutely NOT smoke pot during pregnancy, but the risk is more unknown than a certainty.
            I was born in the 50's and grew up through the 60's and 70's, so I'm no stranger to pot. I no longer do it because I had children in the 80's and didn't think they should be exposed.
            what I do know is that pot makes you mind numb and nothing really matters too much when your high.
            Isn't it odd that the states that legalize pot are democrat strongholds? I think the ruling class appreciate mind numb subjects.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I was born in the 50's and grew up through the 60's and 70's, so I'm no stranger to pot. I no longer do it because I had children in the 80's and didn't think they should be exposed.
              what I do know is that pot makes you mind numb and nothing really matters too much when your high.
              Isn't it odd that the states that legalize pot are democrat strongholds? I think the ruling class appreciate mind numb subjects.
              Is that effect terribly different from alcohol?
              Livin the dream

Comment

Is that effect terribly different from alcohol?
                I guess that depends on a few things. My first thought is that when you go to the liquor store, in my experience, you see average joes and Jill's walk in, make a purchase and head home or elsewhere. At a dispensary you see stoned street bums sitting around the parking lots, sidewalks or anywhere else they can to sample their purchases or bum from someone who just made a purchase.
                I'm sure this may not be true everywhere, but the dispensaries I saw in Canada and washington all shared that commonality.
                forgot to mention that alcohol is legal in all states, so I can't say republican or democrat strongholds.

Comment

I guess that depends on a few things. My first thought is that when you go to the liquor store, in my experience, you see average joes and Jill's walk in, make a purchase and head home or elsewhere. At a dispensary you see stoned street bums sitting around the parking lots, sidewalks or anywhere else they can to sample their purchases or bum from someone who just made a purchase.
                  I'm sure this may not be true everywhere, but the dispensaries I saw in Canada and washington all shared that commonality.
                  forgot to mention that alcohol is legal in all states, so I can't say republican or democrat strongholds.
                  That’s not a problem with Marijuana, that’s a problem with loitering.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• I never said it was a problem with marijuana, I said it is a problem once legalized, from what I've seen. I have no problem with pot itself by those who can go home, smoke a joint on occasion. But those who smoke throughout the day generally have issues. Much like an alcoholic compared to a social drinker.

Comment

I never said it was a problem with marijuana, I said it is a problem once legalized, from what I've seen. I have no problem with pot itself by those who can go home, smoke a joint on occasion. But those who smoke throughout the day generally have issues. Much like an alcoholic compared to a social drinker.
                      Yes they do. So on the subject of legalization, should it be legal?
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• I don't think so myself. But it should be a fine for in public use rather than jail time. I don't think even now that cops will bust your doors down if they smell pot smoke at your house.

Comment

I don't think so myself. But it should be a fine for in public use rather than jail time. I don't think even now that cops will bust your doors down if they smell pot smoke at your house.
                          Why not have it legal to grow/sell/possess, but not legal to ingest in public?
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• I could probably agree to legalize home growing and home use with restriction on qty. I just hate it out in the open. I also fear seedy characters doing sales in the streets. So that part would probably go away with legalization.
                            see, you may be convincing me....a little, but I still fall back to my images of Seattle and Vancouver. That moves me back a little toward where I started.
                            It's an important decision for the country, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTurner
                              Okay guys, what about the good side of all this? Doesn't marijuana relieve the symptoms of dozens of diseases?
                              Everything except the munchies.

Comment

• Marijuana breaks your brain.

Feel free to legalize it as long as you don't mind the population getting dumber.

Escapism is never the solution to life's problems although my experience with alcohol gives me perspective on what a compelling case drugs can make for relaxation.

Perhaps legalize it from 7PM Friday until noon on Sunday. That's called a compromise. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X