X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Oooouuuuuch.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
        I kinda like my own pic and name:

Schiffty.jpg

Schiffty
        Adam Schiff for brains...
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• What a lyin' self-righteous POS Snowflake. He desecrates that uniform, unless we're referring to the "modern" soldier.

Comment

• Comment

• So, Shocking But True, did you serve in the military? What branch? What was your rank? What was your MOS? When were you discharged and did you see any combat action? Do you have your DD214 and if so, how many years did you serve?

I'm looking forward to your responses.

Comment

• sUpPoRt ThE tRoOpS

Comment

• How long can this debacle continue? There has been no evidence shown, and not one witness has testified that there was evidence of a quid pro que, bribery, or extorsion. Some witnesses, when coming to their own conclusion about what the intent of the question was, have deemed the request improper.

But there has also been plenty of testimony that the aid was withheld for legitimate reason until Zelensky could be vetted and we could be confident he was going to fight corruption. Plus, nobody knew aid was being withheld and nobody felt pressured and an investigation wasn't done...

At this point, the whistleblower needs to testify or they need to get back to work. What an embarrassment!!! I am sure they won't allow the whistleblower to testify because it would prove they are just lying pieces of Schiff.

You would think after the Russian collusion lie, that was propped up by the Democrats and fake news media, they wouldn't have gone down this path without some evidence this time. Bottom line is that Trump beat Pelosi and the Dems again when he released the transcript. They never believed he would actually release it and it torpedoed their entire plan after they had already let the cat out of the bag.

Forget about being tired of winning, are the Democrats and fake news ever going to get tired of losing and looking like idiots with every failed plot?
                  Last edited by shockfan89_; November 20, 2019, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
                    So, Shocking But True, did you serve in the military? What branch? What was your rank? What was your MOS? When were you discharged and did you see any combat action? Do you have your DD214 and if so, how many years did you serve?

I'm looking forward to your responses.
                    Does any of this matter? Milton Friedman has a great quote when asked how can he promote eliminating the minumum wage when he's never been poor -- "Who here would ignore cancer treatment from a doctor that never had cancer?"

I served proudly in the United States Marine Corps from 2008-2012 where I obtained the rank of Corporal. I was an airframe mechanic. I never saw combat, but was deployed to combat areas... but again, NONE OF THIS MATTERS. Regardless, I will go on record saying that Vindman did not come across as a reliable, truthful witness. I think he's out for fame. I KNOW he's a do*che-bag for demanding to be addressed by his rank.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockfan89_ View Post
                      How long can this debacle continue? There has been no evidence shown, and not one witness has testified that there was evidence of a quid pro que, bribery, or extorsion. Some witnesses, when coming to their own conclusion about what the intent of the question was, have deemed the request improper.

But there has also been plenty of testimony that the aid was withheld for legitimate reason until Zelensky could be vetted and we could be confident he was going to fight corruption. Plus, nobody knew aid was being withheld and nobody felt pressured and an investigation wasn't done...

At this point, the whistleblower needs to testify or they need to get back to work. What an embarrassment!!! I am sure they won't allow the whistleblower to testify because it would prove they are just lying pieces of Schiff.

You would think after the Russian collusion lie, that was propped up by the Democrats and fake news media, they wouldn't have gone down this path without some evidence this time. Bottom line is that Trump beat Pelosi and the Dems again when he released the transcript. They never believed he would actually release it and it torpedoed their entire plan after they had already let the cat out of the bag.

Forget about being tired of winning, are the Democrats and fake news ever going to get tired of losing and looking like idiots with every failed plot?
                      My opinion is that this is a tact to smear Trump and energize the democrat base leading up to the election.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

My opinion is that this is a tact to smear Trump and energize the democrat base leading up to the election.
                        AOC publicly stated that is what it was really about and many other pundits have expressed this opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

Does any of this matter? Milton Friedman has a great quote when asked how can he promote eliminating the minumum wage when he's never been poor -- "Who here would ignore cancer treatment from a doctor that never had cancer?"

I served proudly in the United States Marine Corps from 2008-2012 where I obtained the rank of Corporal. I was an airframe mechanic. I never saw combat, but was deployed to combat areas... but again, NONE OF THIS MATTERS. Regardless, I will go on record saying that Vindman did not come across as a reliable, truthful witness. I think he's out for fame. I KNOW he's a do*che-bag for demanding to be addressed by his rank.
                          If you look at his awards there is some issue with his service background

DMS - for non-combatant service (probably awarded for his service in the pentagon)
                          MSM - another non-combat service medal (probably non-combat service as field grade officer)

He has 4 x ACM (army commendation medal) and 3 x AAM (Army Achievement Medal) - which is odd for an officer of his rank. If you are an officer at minimum you get a Bronze Star Medal for service in combat theater. Only time you get less is if your commander is not happy with you.

My suspicion is he is not a vary good warrior/leader, but found his niche in the pentagon as a REMF.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

If you look at his awards there is some issue with his service background

DMS - for non-combatant service (probably awarded for his service in the pentagon)
                            MSM - another non-combat service medal (probably non-combat service as field grade officer)

He has 4 x ACM (army commendation medal) and 3 x AAM (Army Achievement Medal) - which is odd for an officer of his rank. If you are an officer at minimum you get a Bronze Star Medal for service in combat theater. Only time you get less is if your commander is not happy with you.

My suspicion is he is not a vary good warrior/leader, but found his niche in the pentagon as a REMF.
                            I can guess what the R and MF stand for ... but the E?
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I can guess what the R and MF stand for ... but the E?
                              REMF (plural REMFs) (slang, US, Britain, military) Rear-echelon motherfer; a soldier far from the front line, especially during the Vietnam War

Comment

• This Gordon Sondland guy is a real goof.

Comment

Working...
                                X