Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
    Don't blame us, the President, or anyone, for your hate. Own it...

#HatersGonHate

woof.jpg
    Trump tweets fake photo of Isis raid dog, and appears to declassify its name

Comment

• What are the Libtards gonna do when this impeachment sham moves to the Senate and it is nearly instantly ended?

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
        What are the Libtards gonna do when this impeachment sham moves to the Senate and it is nearly instantly ended?

T

Well, once that IG/Barr investigation starts issuing indictments, they will start claiming the dictator/fascist/tyrant Trump is imprisoning his political opponents.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          Well, once that IG/Barr investigation starts issuing indictments, they will start claiming the dictator/fascist/tyrant Trump is imprisoning his political opponents.
          Abusing his power ...

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Anyone with jitters about the US economy got an unexpected surprise from the jobs report on Friday. Employers added 128,000 jobs in October, far greater than economists had expected.

THANKS, TRUMP

Comment

• Trump on his game tonight in Mississippi. Fredo, Shifty, Sleepy, Beto ….all in the crosshairs. Best thing on TV.

Comment

• Tons of instructive articles now circulating from all the major liberal rags on how to defeat Trump's border wall. They all list the budget, the tool, and the type of blade necessary. Can you believe we live in a time where a "reporter" will risk national security over a personal vendetta? Can you believe we live in a country where that is legal?

T

Comment

Tons of instructive articles now circulating from all the major liberal rags on how to defeat Trump's border wall. They all list the budget, the tool, and the type of blade necessary. Can you believe we live in a time where a "reporter" will risk national security over a personal vendetta? Can you believe we live in a country where that is legal?

T

Yes.

Their hate will consume them, and, hopefully just them...

Comment

Tons of instructive articles now circulating from all the major liberal rags on how to defeat Trump's border wall. They all list the budget, the tool, and the type of blade necessary. Can you believe we live in a time where a "reporter" will risk national security over a personal vendetta? Can you believe we live in a country where that is legal?

T

It’s certainly legal to report on it, although the bias is obvious.

it would be reasonable for the leakers to not share this.

I don’t think it’s advanced military tech on how to cut through a fence.

If they’re cutting the fence, it’s doing it’s job. Walls aren’t impenetrable. They’re designed as deterrents. The job of a wall is to push the risk adverse criminals to areas with other defenses, and to slow down the more serious criminals. The trails they are using can then be easily scouted for future arrests on the repeat violators.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• I've gotta think that as recent as 50 years ago, if a media member would have broadly publicized something similar, with regards to directly/indirectly affecting the efficacy of a national security measure that cost taxpayers an inflation adjusted multiple billions of dollars... somebody would have had their ass in a sling. Add in any perceived malicious intent and... yeah... somebody is going missing, or going to jail, or something. There's free press and then there's treasonous behavior.

Somebody needs to draw the line at some point.

T

Comment

I've gotta think that as recent as 50 years ago, if a media member would have broadly publicized something similar, with regards to directly/indirectly affecting the efficacy of a national security measure that cost taxpayers an inflation adjusted multiple billions of dollars... somebody would have had their ass in a sling. Add in any perceived malicious intent and... yeah... somebody is going missing, or going to jail, or something. There's free press and then there's treasonous behavior.

Somebody needs to draw the line at some point.

T

Yeah, this isn’t that line.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Sounds like the Democrats' star Star Chamber witness, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, is not exactly a fan of America and the American people. Gee, what a surprsie. Retired Army Officer Remembers Lt. Col. Vindman as Partisan Democrat Who Ridiculed America

https://amgreatness.com/2019/11/04/r...culed-america/

A retired Army officer who worked with Democrat “star witness” Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman in Grafenwoher, Germany, claims Vindman “really talked up” President Barack Obama and ridiculed America and Americans in front of Russian military officers.

In an eye-opening thread on Twitter last week, retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman said that he “verbally reprimanded” Vindman after he heard some of his derisive remarks for himself. “Do not let the uniform fool you,” Hickman wrote. “He is a political activist in uniform.”
                          Thomas Lasch, Hickman’s boss at the time, corroborated his story on Twitter.

Lasch is a highly respected simulation strategist at the Joint Multinational Simulation Center in Grafenwoehr, Germany where he is responsible for the “Live Virtual Constructive and Gaming simulation program for all U.S. Forces in Europe.”

Lasch vouched for Hickman in a second tweet: “Everyone on this thread should know that Jim Hickman’s patriotism and honesty is unparalleled. He is one of my personal heroes.” He added: “This is not about Trump! This is about an officer [LTC Vindman] that is disloyal to the United States of America.”

American Greatness was able to reach Lasch through his LinkedIn account. He verified that the recently established Twitter account in his name vouching for Hickman was indeed his.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 5, 2019, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Has anyone seen MSM run Ryan Zimmerman's comments at the White House yesterday? I know they were on Fox. I saw the "hug" on CNNHN. I'm curious if NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC etc show Zimmerman's comments.

Comment

• Burisma Pressed Obama Administration To Help End Investigations Just Weeks Before Joe Biden Intervened

Comment

• Think there isn't systemic bias in media, especially social media? Twitter trends for me this week include Vote Blue, IamLBGQT, ElizabethWarren & TrumpLies among many others.

Also, I went looking for Lt. Col Jim Hickman. I search Twitter. I saw some references to him. I clicked on People...no results. His @ is @Jim_Hickman13 I searched Jim Hickman. If you don't think the right is silenced (partially) in the media, you're insane.

Comment

Working...
                                X