Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    There is some seriously shady shyte going on in Florida. State law requires the vote-by-mail and and early voting totals to be submitted within 30 minutes of the poll closing ... but two counties decided not to and won't disclose how many votes are left to count. Let me guess -- both counties just happen to be heavily Democrat and the miraculous number of votes remaining just happen to be enough to get Gillum elected?
    Heaviest Democratic district being the most inefficient, incompetent, and non-compliant. Anybody surprised?

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Brenda Snipes, the Broward County Board of Elections Supervisor previously convicted for illegally destroying ballots, is once again under scrutiny for her questionable handling of Tuesday’s elections. Snipes has so far refused to disclose the number of Broward County ballots that have yet to be counted more than 40 hours after the polls closed, in possible violation of Florida law, which requires timely reporting of vote counts. Senator Marco Rubio of Florida castigated Snipes Thursday for her recent lack of transparency and cited her past indiscretions in questioning her credibility.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
        C0|dB|00ded commented
        Editing a comment
        WTF?!?! I can't be reading what I'm reading in that article.

T

• Broward County vote-by-mail and write-ins need to be eliminated. Every single one of them that wasn't reported within 30 minutes of the polls closing. It's the law.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
        C0|dB|00ded commented
        Editing a comment
        We've got a strong legal team that worked the Bush/Gore debacle heading down. This will get un****ed in short order. And if it gets totally ****ed we own the Supreme Court.

Take your best shot Libbies! Riot and scream till your heart's content. We won the war at the Kavanaugh confirmation.

T

• Not to change the subject, but every now and then I like to check in with Fake News Central as it's always worth a good laugh after lunch. And laughing aids digestion!

Fasten your seatbelts!

CNN’s Brooke Baldwin calls out President Trump for demanding respect after he insulted three black female reporters during press briefings.

CNN's Brooke Baldwin calls out President Trump for demanding respect after he insulted three black female reporters during press briefings.
      Man this would be bad wouldn't it? Imagine Trump only calling female black reporters "nasty, racist, and stupid". Broke Baldwin had a nice little Fake News clicker going until she totally destroyed the premise of her smear at the very end of the video.

"Among the MULTIPLE reporters this president has insulted this week, three are AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN" (OMFG!)

So the majority of her mentally deranged listeners will get their daily dose of Libtard programming (few will have the attention span to finish the video). And when Republicans (sane people) call bullshit, CNN will point to the end of the video where they briefly indicate that Trump insults everyone... hence... HE'S NOT BEING RACIST YOU PHONY ****ING FOOLS!

This is Fake News at its best. All they had to do was call Trump an asshole and they would have been justified. But painting Trump as an asshole is not included in the Democrat strategy guide. He must be called a racist. So they just make it up.

T

Comment

• I'm not understanding the latest crisis with the "doctored" Acosta video either. At full speed there is no discernible difference between the two. At half-speed it looks like Huckabee's version is slightly slower than the original as evidenced by the guy's arm in the background dropping slower than C-Span's version. Somehow this makes Huckabee's version more violent?

'Tards...

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I'm not understanding the latest crisis with the "doctored" Acosta video either. At full speed there is no discernible difference between the two. At half-speed it looks like Huckabee's version is slightly slower than the original as evidenced by the guy's arm in the background dropping slower than C-Span's version. Somehow this makes Huckabee's version more violent?

'Tards...

T

It's slowed down and then sped up to make it look like a karate chop as opposed to a regular speaking gesture.

It is another example of the Trump administration putting out things that are objectively false and asking us to believe it. Remember, "what you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
            C0|dB|00ded commented
            Editing a comment
            I've watched it over and over and Acosta's arm finishes its movement faster in the C-Span video than Huckabee's so I am utterly confused. Maybe you have a better video for analysis?

And if Huckabee was ever found to do anything like is being reported she should be fired. As good as she is, she should be fired. To me it looks like her video is slightly slowed down which would make sense as she's trying to highlight the exchange.

T

• jdshock
            jdshock commented
            Editing a comment
            C0|dB|00ded - https://twitter.com/rafaelshimunov/s...50557817708544 This video shows essentially a redline difference between the two videos. It shows how it's slowed down and then sped up to match up on the back end.

Yeah, it's minor. Definitely SHS wasn't the one who doctored it. But it's still objectively modified. It doesn't matter if it's 75% right or whatever. It's the government lying to us and saying it's true. The Trump administration has done it over and over again.

• C0|dB|00ded
            C0|dB|00ded commented
            Editing a comment
            Your video shows a very slight discrepancy. I was only able to see it with the link you provided and all kinds of visual aids. And who knows if THAT video wasn't doctored to appear more "doctored" lol. Nevertheless, nobody could see it with the naked eye at normal speed. Perhaps the subconscious could pick it up but that would be the only angle.

Some are reporting that SHS forwarded the video from another source. Lord knows Trump has done that a lot on Twitter and gotten into varying amounts of trouble doing so.

Doctored or not, it's clear that Acosta used physical force to deflect an attempt at grabbing his microphone and ending his ME TOO moment. It may not seem like that much but I assure you a healthy, grown ass man, moving his arm down with force will not feel incidental to a 20-something 110lb White House fox. You can see the expression on her face change the moment he blocks her. It's nowhere near battery, but it's poor manners and definitely ban worthy. The guy's a clown.

T

• I honestly can't see a difference. Acosta wasn't physically aggressive towards her either way, but he did make an absolute humongous ass out of himself. People who are saying it was some massively doctored video are flushing credibility capital down the toilet.

Learning moment for SHS would be to avoid infowars in any attempt to make a point or win an argument.

Comment

• Acosta was confused that some girl was trying to take his mic. The intern was confused that Acosta wouldn’t give up Trumps mic. Pretty funny really!
            Livin the dream

Comment

• I didn't see anything in the confrontation between Acosta and the intern the was a big deal. Maybe his press pass should be pulled because he is not a juornalist or a White House correspondent and certainly not really interested in anything the President has to say. He is more a talk show host trying to score political points so he should go do that for CNN.

Pulling his pres pass just makes him a martyr. Let him have his press pass just never call on him during these pressers.

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
                ShockingButTrue commented
                Editing a comment
                I hate to be nit-picky and go all #MeToo, but that slimy creep made unwanted bodily contact with her. In front of everybody.

Spinsters are saying the tape was spun... Hahahahahahahahaha

• WuDrWu
                WuDrWu commented
                Editing a comment
                They should have done exactly what '72 suggested, but I was ok with them sending a message too. And I think it could have backfired, UNTIL CNN decided to sue the Trump administration. They've officially won, or lost, the petty battle.

• See!?!?!?!!!! Donald Trump even made the SHOX better!!

Comment

• The new Wall Street Journal article should have been titled: "Trump greases Pecker and gags Playboy Model"

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                  C0|dB|00ded commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Strong KW, very strong... lol

T

• https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/15/polit...ump/index.html

President Donald Trump on Wednesday once again tried to make a case for voter ID laws by using a grocery store analogy, inexplicably claiming shoppers need to show identification to buy cereal.

"The disgrace is that, voter ID. If you buy, you know, a box of cereal, if you do anything, you have a voter ID," Trump told the conservative news website The Daily Caller.

The President appeared to be referencing an earlier argument he'd made this summer -- that because photo identification is required for something as basic as purchasing groceries with a check or credit card, it should also be required in order to vote.

However, if you're purchasing cereal in the United States, there's no universal requirement for showing your ID at the cash register. The White House did not respond to CNN's request for clarification on the President's Wednesday remarks.
                They make it too easy for him. LoL!

T

Comment

• ShockerPrez
                  ShockerPrez commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You have to show your ID to walk into a bank and open a checking account.

CNN is disputing the fact that you have to show your ID to walk into the bank.

• On what planet does a person have a right to a White House press pass? I demand that the Shockernet mods get a press pass on the grounds of the First and Fifth Amendment!

If I were Trump, until this case is resolved, I would invite specific journalists I want to another private room and never step foot in the media room. And I wouldn't invite a SINGLE CNN employee. Not any of the other 49 employees that hold a press pass. I would include most of the other leftist media types such as MSNBC, but not CNN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  On what planet does a person have a right to a White House press pass? I demand that the Shockernet mods get a press pass on the grounds of the First and Fifth Amendment!

If I were Trump, until this case is resolved, I would invite specific journalists I want to another private room and never step foot in the media room. And I wouldn't invite a SINGLE CNN employee. Not any of the other 49 employees that hold a press pass. I would include most of the other leftist media types such as MSNBC, but not CNN.
                  It's pretty cut and dry. The White House has opened its doors to reporters. Acosta had a press pass. The White House must afford him due process to revoke his press pass.

I dunno what Fox TV and radio broadcasters are saying, but this isn't just CNN. Fox is going to file a brief in support of Acosta.

Comment

• Kung Wu
                    Kung Wu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't know what they are saying either, but so what if they have opened their doors to reporters? How did he get a pass? What is this "due process" you speak of in regards to having a press pass revoked? Again, I would simply start having private meetings with media of my choice in a private room, and he won't be invited. What's the difference?

• jdshock
                    jdshock commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Kung Wu - Over and over again, we have court precedent talking about the importance of first amendment rights as they relate to freedom of the press. Your scenario, I can only imagine, would be found to violate existing precedent on this subject.

As a conservative, you presumably support a small government. How can you possibly support the idea of picking and choosing what media gets to be in your press room? As mad as I would've been if Obama was barring Fox from attempting his press conferences, I can't imagine how mad conservatives would've been.

• Yeah I don't get this at all. Sounds like an activist judge to me but whatever. I'd simply tell Sarah to sit Jim in the worst seat in the house and never call on any CNN reporter until CNN takes him out.

Comment

• Kung Wu
                    Kung Wu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Why even let them have footage? Take it to another room that is not open to public and invite everyone except CNN employees.
                Working...
                X