No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time for the President to "flip" the Rat.

Comment

• This whole Russia collusion stuff reminds me of how liberals mocked the WMD claims....

I think believing that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election is more farsical.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
        ShockingButTrue commented
        Editing a comment
        ... or obstructed justice in an effort to cover it up.

• I hope everybody got a chance to watch today's 30 hour long press conference held by The Donald himself. He was perfect! His best ever! Article 25 LLLLLLMFAO!

I heard the song, "Falling in Love Again" playing while I watched.

I wanna go vote again right now!

T

...:cool:

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
        Editing a comment
        He threw out some hard numbers to back up his stance on trade issues. He sounded very sane to me indeed.

He's sticking to his guns on that orchestrated "con job" too. He should. There's a new sheriff in town. #FightThePower

• C0|dB|00ded
        C0|dB|00ded commented
        Editing a comment
        The best part was when he said he could flip on Kavanaugh if the accuser's testimony is believable. Trump would win major points if after the testimony he dumps Kavanaugh. All the Trump bots would fall right in line too.

T

• shockfan89_
        shockfan89_ commented
        Editing a comment
        Accusers are dropping like flies. He needs to hold firm!

Ford is the only one still willing to move forward. The others have either recanted or won't testify. Ramirez is now not sure she wants to testify, Avenatti's client is bat sh!t crazy just like him. Now two other men have claimed they might be the one that Ford's story is about.

Looks like we could be back to zero credible allegations after today. Vote Friday seems reasonable.

• Another example of his "intuitive" genius:

Trump-7.jpg

Comment

• a
        Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; September 29, 2018, 01:53 PM. Reason: na

Comment

• Might have peed my drawers...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Oh, one more thing... I couldn't have put it any better than Yeezy put it last night on Sat Night Live; "This MAGA hat is like my superman cape. This mean, you can't tell me what to do." #FightThePower

Thank you Brother!

#ReapAWhirlwind

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
            C0|dB|00ded commented
            Editing a comment
            Not a bad campaign slogan.

T

• C0|dB|00ded
            C0|dB|00ded commented
            Editing a comment

Wearing a Make America Great Again hat, he then delivered an unexpected speech in front of SNL performers like Colin Jost and host Adam Driver as some audience members booed. “Actually, blacks weren’t always Democrats,” he started. “It’s like a plan they did to take the fathers out the homes and promote welfare. Does anybody know about that? That’s the Democratic plan.”

Wow, Kanye is not playing around. He needs to take his message to the people just like Bill Cosby did. He could bring forth a revolution amongst the poor African-American communities, emboldening them to choose independence over dependence. Wouldn't that be grand?

T

• Trade ministers from the U.S., Mexico and Canada have reached a deal to revamp the North American Free Trade Agreement, the Trump administration announced late Sunday night.

The new pact, which is being called the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement, is a major step toward completing one of Trump’s signature campaign promises and gives the president a concrete policy win to tout on the campaign trail this fall. It also sets the stage for what is sure to be a high-stakes fight to get the agreement passed by Congress before it can become law.
          Meanwhile... Trump just keeps on winning!

Expect the 'Tards to fight this with everything they've got. They're gonna need to hire reinforcements to keep up with all the obstruction that needs to get done.

T

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
            Editing a comment
            Their (the obstructors') main problem is not a one of them gets up in the morning before the President does, and probably wouldn't be willing to do so either.

• USMCA. Awesome.

And, oh yeah... https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKCN1MA0HJ

That's what happens when we send a businessman to do the heavy lifting, and not a politician. We all could feel it.

A politician will just shrug and tell you "them jobs just ain't comin' back!" And when legitimate concern is voiced, insult.

Comment

• Who's goin' to the Trump rally in Topeka this coming Saturday? I'm bringin' my MAGA hat and praying that some protesters "cross the line"...

I will be sure and sneer at the press, mouthing the words "FAKE NEWS", while giggling.

The rally is free so reserve your tickets now!

Certified Website of Donald J. Trump For President 2024. America's comeback starts right now. Join our movement to Make America Great Again!

T

Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; October 1, 2018, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• 1979Shocker
            1979Shocker commented
            Editing a comment
            Make sure you wear your Shocker gear if you go.

Got to represent!

• C0|dB|00ded
            C0|dB|00ded commented
            Editing a comment
            Will do!

T

• SHOCKvalue
            SHOCKvalue commented
            Editing a comment
            I remember that one time Obama came to BCCC in El Dorado, and all those conservative protestors secured tickets so that they could do some combination of scream, walk out, turn the back, or just leave the seat empty for effect.

Wait... no I don’t.

Weird, right?

• Trump at his best in today's press conference. Pay specific attention when he starts talking about how the Democrats aren't angels. He even says one senator he knows is "very aggressive" (I'm assuming he meant with women but he could have been talking about male on male action). Start at 53:00 for the comedy.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
            Who's goin' to the Trump rally in Topeka this coming Saturday? I'm bringin' my MAGA hat and praying that some protesters "cross the line"...

I will be sure and sneer at the press, mouthing the words "FAKE NEWS", while giggling.

The rally is free so reserve your tickets now!

Certified Website of Donald J. Trump For President 2024. America's comeback starts right now. Join our movement to Make America Great Again!

T

Isn’t the Shocker scrimmage this Saturday?
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Isn’t the Shocker scrimmage this Saturday?
              Shocker Madness is at 2:00pm while Trump Madness is at 6:30PM. It will be a full day of excitement for CB!

T

Comment

• These guys know how to get things done in DC.

Comment

• There were a reported 92,000 ticket requests for Trump's rally yesterday in Tennessee. It was a packed house. The Red Wave is real folks. People are PISSED!

T

Comment

Working...
                  X