Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

But it’s true! Perhaps the algorithm is **** and perhaps it is done maliciously, but I don’t attribute malice to anything that can be accomplished via incompetence.
    Can't tell if sarcastic, but a page does not get the one, two, or three spot simply because it gets the most clicks. I think you are being sarcastic though?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Can't tell if sarcastic, but a page does not get the one, two, or three spot simply because it gets the most clicks. I think you are being sarcastic though?
      Not sarcasm:

Livin the dream

Comment

• Kung Wu
        Kung Wu commented
        Editing a comment
        Oooooh, we are talking about two different things. I was talking about search results. I've never used Google for news services -- no idea how that works.

• Kung Wu
        Kung Wu commented
        Editing a comment
        After reading that article, it's not much different than search. Number of clicks is only one small portion of the equation.

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      P.S. Notice how the Republicans honored the right of the president to nominate his own judges. He passed 89 to ZERO.
      Lol... yeah, if Senate republicans were known for anything during the Obama years, it was unanimously voting to confirm Obama's federal judge nominations.

P.S. - Notice how Democrats honored the right of the president to nominate his own judges with the confirmation of Robert E. Wier? He passed 95 to ZERO.

Comment

• https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/28/polit...uit/index.html

The city of Baltimore announced on Wednesday that it is suing the Trump administration over a new State Department immigration policy the city says is discouraging residents from accessing benefits.

"The Trump Administration's changes to (a State Department manual) put a thumb on the scale in favor of barring immigrants from the country if they have used any of a host of federal, state or local programs -- making it much harder for immigrants to reunite with their families," the lawsuit reads.
        The suit names President Donald Trump, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the State Department as defendants, and it charges the administration with violating the Constitution's equal protection guarantees.
        Excellent move Mr. President! I do believe the quote I took from Fake News Central's website is devoid of any Fake News.

Ooops! Strike that. The phrase "city says is discouraging residents" should be changed to "city says is discouraging illegal residents".

There! I do believe the quote is free of deception now.

Well dammit! I found another error. The phrase "harder for immigrants to reunite with their families" should be changed to "harder for illegal immigrants to reunite with their families".

I think I see another one but I give up. It's CNN... what do you expect?

T

...:cool:

Comment

• This is supposed to be a "legitimate" media site. Scroll down to the Tweets that are included in the article. Pay particular attention to a Tweet by Anthony Bailey.

"What you mean is Soon to Conclude and you and you're family are ****ed, surely...

**** you're an idiot. You don't know what's about 2 hit!"

Can you imagine a legitimate news source posting random vile Tweets from nobodies on a national article lol? Me neither. Man the Left is reprehensible garbage.

T

Comment

• https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/03/supr...rder-wall.html

The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday said it would decline to hear a challenge to the Trump administration's proposed border wall brought by environmental groups who say construction could threaten endangered animals and violate environmental laws.
            ROFL! Die Libtardos! That's your new SANE Supreme Court in ACTION! :yahoo:

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
              https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/03/supr...rder-wall.html

ROFL! Die Libtardos! That's your new SANE Supreme Court in ACTION! :yahoo:

T

Bravo that! God**** bleeding hearts.

Comment

• If you ever go through yahoo's feed, it is pretty much all stories about "x" person slams Trump, or "y" conservative over "abc".

And the stories are usually from Huffpost.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• In separate, hourslong interviews in Spanish, Ms. Morales and Ms. Diaz provided detailed accounts of their work at the club and their interactions with management, including Mr. Trump. Both women described the president as demanding but kind, sometimes offering hefty tips.

While they were often unclear on precise dates of when events occurred, they appeared to recollect key events and conversations with precision.

Ms. Morales has had dealings with Mr. Trump that go back years, and her husband has confirmed that she would on occasion come home jubilant because the club owner had paid her a compliment, or bestowed on her a $50 or sometimes a $100 tip.

To ascertain that she was in fact an employee of the club, The Times reviewed Ms. Morales’s pay stubs and W-2 forms, which list the golf course as her employer. She also made available her Individual Taxpayer Identification, a nine-digit number that is issued by the Internal Revenue Service to foreigners to enable them to file taxes without being permanent residents of the United States. Having a number does not confer eligibility to work.

The Times also examined the documents Ms. Morales presented as proof that she was entitled to work — a permanent resident card, or green card, and a Social Security card, both of which she said she purchased from someone in New Jersey who produced counterfeit documents for immigrants.

The Times ran Ms. Morales’s purported Social Security number through several public records databases and none produced a match, which is often an indication that the number is not valid. The number on the back of the green card that Ms. Morales has on file at the golf course does not correspond to the format of numbers used on most legitimate resident cards. For example, it includes initials that do not match those of any immigration service centers that issue the cards.
                  So you describe him as generous and kind and then you **** him right over while offering up counterfeit documents proving you are in the country illegally... willfully. Ms. Morales was not lying when she said she had a 2nd grade education... a perfect Democrat!

T

Comment

• ShockerPrez
                    ShockerPrez commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How did a minority get hired by a NAZI organization?

• Trump had a handful of pretty good tweets today, but these stuck out to me:

I've said from day one that there is a pretty strong possibility that the Mueller report doesn't implicate Trump. There was always a good chance nothing rose to Trump's level and instead the investigation would primarily result in charges against Russian officials and people surrounding Trump.

But Trump today has admitted he has an 87 page response report ready. To a Mueller report that hasn't come out, and honestly might not ever come out. What?! Trump's folks are certainly privy to more Mueller info than we, the general public, are. If they've already prepared an 87 page response report, there's a significant chance they are worried this report is going to be one spicy meatball.

Comment

• My prediction is Mueller will file a report after the House is sworn in. At the very least it will include enough doubt that the House will pick up the investigation and hearings on Trump through the next 2 years.

Comment

• Guessing the 87 pages are based on the FBI documents on how they were 'Out to get Trump'. Based on what Nunez and others were looking at.

I have no doubt that the report will hurt Trump regardless of what it actually says.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Remarkable.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                          C0|dB|00ded commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Comments like this really do kick my gagger. One this is for sure though, all those reports about him treating women or blacks worse is hogwash. Trump is an equal opportunity trasher.

And to be totally fair, Rex trashed him first - albeit with prettier language.

T

• lmao
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) on Sunday said that President Trump might "face the real prospect of jail time" after prosecutors indicated last week that he directed illegal payments during his 2016 presidential campaign.

"There’s a very real prospect that on the day Donald Trump leaves office, the Justice Department may indict him. That he may be the first president in quite some time to face the real prospect of jail time," he said on CBS's "Face the Nation."
                          I was laughing so hard when I read this I almost spewed coffee, pee'd, and pulled a hernia at the same time.

Donald Trump can pay for whatever the fk he wants to pay for. These fools are getting sloppy in their desperation. They know the end of the investigation is near and Trump will be standing there smirking at them while appointing more conservative judges.

Checkmate.

Here's Dershowitz breaking it down for the little people. Read how the TDS inflicted LIbtard host flails about trying to get the professor under control. Gotta love transcripts LOL!

MSNBC HOST: Prosecutors have said Michael Cohen broke the law and Michael Cohen says, the president told me to do it. You said last night, as well that you every president breaks the law during an election. Really? Does that make it okay?

DERSHOWITZ: No. I said --

MSNBC HOST: Your quote is every candidate violates election laws when they run for president.

DERSHOWITZ: Let me tell you what I said.

MSNBC HOST: I just told you.

DERSHOWITZ: Candidates violate election laws all the time, go back to any campaign's campaign violations.

MSNBC HOST: But does that make it okay?

DERSHOWITZ: No, it doesn't, but let be very clear.

MSNBC HOST: Isn't that moving the goalposts?

DERSHOWITZ: You're not letting me make my point.

MSNBC HOST: All yours.

DERSHOWITZ: The president doesn't break the law if, as a candidate, he contributes to his own campaign. So if he gave $1 million to two women as hush money, there would be in crime. If he directed his lawyer to do it, and he would compensate the lawyer, he's committed no crime.

The only crime is if a third-party, namely, Cohen, on his own, contributed to a campaign, that would be a campaign contribution. So it is a catch-22 for the prosecution. iI they claim that the president authorized him to do it or directed him to do it, it is not a crime for anybody. If Cohen did it on his own, then it is a crime for Cohen but not the president.
                          Interview abruptly ended. Oopsies!

Owned.

T

Comment

Working...
                          X