• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wa...71741?v=railb&

Incoherence (starting at :40)

T

...:cool:
    Embarrassing.

Well, now we know who the real retard in the family is. It was him all along and not his twin brother:

retard.jpg

Comment

• maxresdefault.jpg
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wa...71741?v=railb&

Incoherence (starting at :40)

T

Lots of conflating there. “There was definitely collusion”, “We have evidence”, “There was definitely an attempt at collusion”, “Everyone says Russia interfered”
        Livin the dream

Comment

• https://www.investors.com/politics/e...investigation/

Just throwing this out there because it makes a plausible case that hillary was doin' what Clinton's do. It all really kind of adds up if one looks at it with an open mind.
          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 10, 2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
            C0|dB|00ded commented
            Editing a comment
            That looks incredibly dark. What do they mean by Killary's "brass knuckle reputation"? Are they meaning that if she got elected all their jobs would be over if they didn't play ball?

T

• I don’t think it was directed by the Clinton’s, but it does lend credence to the idea that the FISA warrant was solely based on opposition research.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/....html#comments

Around 12:20 p.m. on Tuesday, I was on my way out of the White House after a series of meetings in the West Wing. I was reporting on a question that has hung over this administration for months: How has Chief of Staff John Kelly managed to keep his job in spite of convincing and persistent rumors and reports that the president is unhappy with him, and he is unhappy in his job? I stopped to talk to another reporter, and then I began to walk toward the North Gate. As I walked, I noticed I had a missed call from a Washington number I didn’t recognize. It was Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders. She sounded very serious. She asked me if I had left yet. When I said no, she asked me to come back inside, and when she greeted me, she looked very serious. She implied she wanted me to go with her behind a door. I didn’t understand, maybe didn’t quite hear her. Then, she told me Trump wanted to speak to me.
          Wow. A unique read if nothing else...

T

Comment

• Rapper Kanye West met Thursday with Donald Trump, telling the President in an Oval Office meeting before reporters why he supports the Republican.

Washington (CNN)Rapper Kanye West met Thursday with Donald Trump, telling the President in an Oval Office meeting before reporters why he supports the Republican.

"There was something about putting this hat on that made me feel like Superman," West said, as part of an extended soliloquy that spanned topics from his mental health to prison reform to what kind of plane Trump should fly in.
            West also said the President is on a "hero's journey."
            Kanye lol... God bless him but the depths of his thoughts are - umm - let's just say typical for pop culture. Kanye has about as many good reasons to be for the president as the legion of liberal haters have for being against him. Kanye likes to wear the hat... it makes him feel like Superman... because he didn't have a good relationship with his father...

These people are just sheep waiting for the loudest voice to follow. I think the Republicans would be well served to attempt to infiltrate the mindless masses of our youth and offer them bright, shiny things to wear if they will only vote Republican.

T

Comment

• Kung Wu
              Kung Wu commented
              Editing a comment
              Those aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

• ShockerPrez
              ShockerPrez commented
              Editing a comment
              Kanye may not be all that smart. But all he is really saying is think for yourself, and that causes the left to call him insane, and much worse.

Jim Brown was there too. Is he insane and a token N****?

At some point, I just have to believe that this rhetoric by the left backfires incredibly.

I heard Trumps approval among blacks is 35% is that true? If so, there are more Kanye's than the left wants to admit.

• C0|dB|00ded
              C0|dB|00ded commented
              Editing a comment
              I was listening to a Conservative radio talk show yesterday evening while driving around and was moved strongly by an African-American woman who explained how she finally "got it" one day. She articulated the step by step process that eventually opened her eyes to the fact that the party she had been a member of all her life was merely using her as a pawn. Her story was exciting and inspirational and she said there are many more like her. I think we are just about to see the great intellectual awakening of the African-American people and that is good news for Republicans.

As is known by all political insiders, the moment the needle in the African-American community swings even minimally in the Republican direction, it will be curtains for the Democrats. Their only hope then truly will be open borders followed by a flood of Venezuelans.

The main problem with the Democratic party is the fact that they are Atheistic in nature and they rely on the votes of minority groups that are VERY religious. That thread is gonna snap one day and when it does... curtains.

T

• So whether the Witch won the election or not, obama had a strategy set up to implicate the russians as favoring the current President:
            https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oba...cept-it-report

Then after Trump's monumental victory, the plan was not scrapped, but modified with different talking points. It seems to have been an all-hands effort, or so the evidence points towards that being the case.

Comment

• https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...romise-keeping

Monster puff piece!

I like reading accomplishments similar to the following:
              • VA employees are being held accountable for poor performance, with more than 4,000 VA employees removed, demoted, and suspended so far.

Gubament jobs are for those that want to serve, not vacation.

T

Comment

• The best way to understand Donald Trump’s presidency is this: He views himself as the producer and star of a daily reality show, a show in which the only connection from day to day is the presence of Trump himself.

Take one big step back from the last month -- or so -- in this White House and what you see is this: A free-wheeling president doing exactly what he loves to do. And that is a) hold rallies where supporters hang on his every word b) pal around with celebrities and c) joust with the media.
                It's taken Trump 20 months to get to this point. But he now has the presidency he always envisioned: One in which he is producing and starring every single day.
                Whatever.

He also happens to be winning in the substantive governing department at a dizzying clip. Winning for us that is...

T

Comment

• Whoa. The Secret Service thwarted an assassination attempt on Trump by ISIS in Manila:

A pair of Secret Service agents assigned to protect President Trump open up about the anxieties of their jobs and a pair of credible assassination threats they stopped in Manila.
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Marvin the mind reader now. There really are no words.

This is what it looks like when you are winning REALLY, REALLY Bigly.

Trump needs to pump the brakes a little otherwise there will be no opposition left. Soon they'll be setting themselves on fire in the streets. Lord knows their reputations have already gone up in smoke.

T

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
                      ShockingButTrue commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Mind reading is their "morally activated" super power.

• ShockerPrez
                      ShockerPrez commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Classic leftist projection.

So now Cuomo has confirmed he is racist...

• This is a must watch for Christian Nation.

Watching the name Jesus Christ uttered in the White House for reasons other than exclamatory is refreshing. At the end the pastor lays hands on the president and prays for him.

Meanwhile Obama is throwing his prayer carpet across the room while shaking his fist.

Atheist Nation, Libtard Central, and Secular City all hang their heads in shame.

And.. I.. LOVE IT!

T

Comment

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...anye_west.html

Marvin the mind reader now. There really are no words.

This is what it looks like when you are winning REALLY, REALLY Bigly.

Trump needs to pump the brakes a little otherwise there will be no opposition left. Soon they'll be setting themselves on fire in the streets. Lord knows their reputations have already gone up in smoke.

T

Trumps’s crazy, Kanye’s crazy, everybody’s crazy if they don’t embrace the ideas of the 8% of US citizens that are progressive.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...ahontas-attack

So Pocahontas is anywhere from 1/64th to 1/1024th Injun and that range isn't even certain.

Her seeking a DNA test shows how effective Trump's trolling has been. The hilarious part is the fact that the test is inconclusive if not even more damning.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014...many-americans

Researchers have found that a significant percentage of African-Americans, European Americans, and Latinos carry ancestry from outside their self-identified ethnicity. The average African-American genome, for example, is nearly a quarter European, and almost 4% of European Americans carry African ancestry.
                        Basically everybody has a little bit of "something" in them unless you're from Iceland. Warren just shows how her party is willing to do anything and everything to conjure up feelings of racial inequality and/or keep the focus on how we're different rather than how we're the same. Obummer 101.

Trump is gonna jump all over this. I hope he does a DNA test himself and discovers he's 1/64-1/1024 African. That would be HILARIOUS!

P.S. Here's the latest Tweet from what could only be described as a very, very nasty woman.

The funny thing is, she discredits herself in her own Tweet. Trump didn't say he'd give her a million if she was found to be 1/1024th Indian, he said if she "was an Indian". That implies a significant part - perhaps 25% or more would be fair? I think even an 1/8th would trigger a payout to her on the bet. But 1/64th-1/1024th? Nuh-uh.

T

Comment

• wufan
                          wufan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He should give her 1/1024th of a million dollars...just shy of a grand.

• C0|dB|00ded
                          C0|dB|00ded commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh if only he would do that. Absolutely spectacular trolling!

T

Working...
                      X