No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the time the weekend gets here, the Dems and/ or media will have put a new shiny object out the in order to steer the conversation away from Kamala performance and policies.

Sad as it may be, it works. Some folks still think Trump did wrong for visiting, and the fact is media had a negative story about Trump to push for the long weekend. Truth be damned, it works for the Dems with their media arm.
    Last edited by Atxshoxfan; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
      By the time the weekend gets here, the Dems and/ or media will have put a new shiny object out the in order to steer the conversation away from Kamala performance and policies.

Sad as it may be, it works. Some folks still think Trump did wrong for visiting, and the fact is media had a negative story about Trump to push for the long weekend. Truth be damned, it works for the Dems with their media arm.
      No reason to try and fix what ain't broken. Just waiting for the next media driven lie.

Comment

By the time the weekend gets here, the Dems and/ or media will have put a new shiny object out the in order to steer the conversation away from Kamala performance and policies.

Is everybody in this thread 3 years old? Seriously.

According to Arlington National Cemetery’s media policy, filming and photographing is not authorized “for partisan, political or fundraising purposes, in accordance with the Hatch Act.”

The Hatch Act is a federal law that restricts the political activity of individuals employed by executive agencies and those who work for programs financed by federal loans and grants.

In a statement, the cemetery confirmed an incident occurred and a report was filed but did not provide additional information.

“Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes or in direct support of a partisan political candidate’s campaign,” the cemetery said in a statement.

“Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants. We can confirm there was an incident, and a report was filed.”

Trump broke the rules. Trump doesn't follow the rules. Trump thinks he is above the rules.

It doesn't matter if somebody else broke the rules, or if they broke them first, or helped him break them. Trump broke the rules, and knew he was breaking them while he was breaking them. It's one more indication of his incredibly dysfunctional mental development.

Hearing "grown-ass" adults screech, "BUT BUBT BUTBUT She DID IT FIRRSTTTTT!" Is so ****ing embarrassing to witness, it's beyond a face palm.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Trump broke the rules. Trump doesn't follow the rules. Trump thinks he is above the rules.

It doesn't matter if somebody else broke the rules, or if they broke them first, or helped him break them. Trump broke the rules, and knew he was breaking them while he was breaking them. It's one more indication of his incredibly dysfunctional mental development.

Hearing "grown-ass" adults screech, "BUT BUBT BUTBUT She DID IT FIRRSTTTTT!" Is so ****ing embarrassing to witness, it's beyond a face palm.
          Your insults identify you as a class A A$$.
          But, Actually no rules have been broken unless he uses the photos on a campaign ad. Which he has not. But your hero Obama did. Did you hear anything about that? no you didn't because.... Well it was a Democrat. Stop being so GD blind!
          Sorry I posted something that you, the supreme thinker, disapproves of.
          But hey, isn't it time for your mommy to change your diaper.
          Last edited by Atxshoxfan; 1 week ago.

Comment

Actually no rules have been broken unless he uses the photos on a campaign ad. Which he has not. But your hero Obama did. Did you hear anything about that? no you didn't because.... Well it was a Democrat. Stop being so GD blind!
            Sorry I posted something that you, the supreme thinker, disapproves of.
            But hey, isn't it time for your mommy to change your diaper.
            There you go! We're back in 3rd grade again. BUT OBUMMER DIDDD ITT!!!11111111111111111

“Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes or in direct support of a partisan political candidate’s campaign,” the cemetery said in a statement.
            Learn the law.

Unplug.

Discover the merits of accountability and thinking for yourself.

If you would just say, "I know Trump is an asshole lawbreaking idiot, but I love him anyway", you would be logically fine in my book.

The moment you look to another's shortcomings to justify your chosen candidate's, you become a donkey's ass (an ass's ass).

Discover reality my friend! EMBRACE IT!

You are choosing to vote for a maldeveloped Sociopath and that is perfectly OKAY! Just wear it! Stop trying to deflect or bend reality so you can sleep at night.

If Trump is relected, he won't be the first Narcissist; he might not even be the first Sociopath....

...because we elected one back in 2016!

Just a little humor!

Comment

Damn dude, the media has you cleanly by balls. Unplug once in a while. Believe it or not, not everything they say is fact. Be an independent thinker and unbury your head from the sand. It’ll save you some IQ points down the road.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I wonder what the incident was.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  I wonder what the incident was.
                  "Participants in the August 26th ceremony and the subsequent Section 60 visit were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and DoD policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds," the statement said. "An ANC employee who attempted to ensure adherence to these rules was abruptly pushed aside. Consistent with the decorum expected at ANC, this employee acted with professionalism and avoided further disruption. The incident was reported to the JBM-HH police department, but the employee subsequently decided not to press charges. Therefore, the Army considers this matter closed."
                  Just normal presidential stuff.

Like how they do it in N. Korea.

Comment

• I read the rules and regulations directly from the government site. Trump has not used those images for campaign purposes. The media has shown them in a joint effort with your golden girl Kamala to make a crime out of a honorable act by Trump. This because she and Joe had so little give a $hit about the 13 soldiers they killed, that they couldn't bother to attend even though the were invited. Joe was busy at the beach, Kamala was at her residence about 4 miles away. Kamala has never even spoken to any of those families. And Joe only met them when the fallen soldiers were brought home. You may remember the watch checking incident.
                    Trump has met those families in person a few times as well as had phone conversations with them.
                    But don't pay attention to those facts. Focus on a regulation that was never broken. And an assault on an anonymous employee who won't press charges.

Ever wonder why anonymous never press charges.
                    Ever wonder why all of those families said that they never saw anything more than a conversation happen between an employee and the trump team.

Comment

No the media does not have me. But they obviously have you
                      I read the rules and regulations directly from the government site. Trump has not used those images for campaign purposes. The media has shown them in a joint effort with your golden girl Kamala to make a crime out of a honorable act by Trump. This because she and Joe had so little give a $hit about the 13 soldiers they killed, that they couldn't bother to attend even though the were invited. Joe was busy at the beach, Kamala was at her residence about 4 miles away. Kamala has never even spoken to any of those families. And Joe only met them when the fallen soldiers were brought home. You may remember the watch checking incident.
                      Trump has met those families in person a few times as well as had phone conversations with them.
                      But don't pay attention to those facts. Focus on a regulation that was never broken. And an assault on an anonymous employee who won't press charges.

Ever wonder why anonymous never press charges.
                      Ever wonder why all of those families said that they never saw anything more than a conversation happen between an employee and the trump team.

I'm sure you haven't. You are blinded by the media. But while you are the greatest thinker ever to post on SN, your intelligence can't seem to put the obvious facts together. Maybe your thinking too hard about it. It's really very simple and obvious. You can thank me for the help later.
                      Uhhhh....

Check the post again and check who I was responding to.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Uhhhh....

Check the post again and check who I was responding to.
                        Sorry dude. I thought I was replying to a cold response to me. But I'm sure Cold will take delight in my error. I'll give him a little clip to watch.

Comment

Sorry dude. I thought I was replying to a cold response to me. But I'm sure Cold will take delight in my error. I'll give him a little clip to watch.
                          I don't take delight in any Shocker's error. Tighten up your game man. We're on the home stretch. Nov. 7th is right around the corner.

Comment

I don't take delight in any Shocker's error. Tighten up your game man. We're on the home stretch. Nov. 7th is right around the corner.
                            In most of your posts, you state your opinion but also belittle people in some manner. I hope you only do that on the Internet, because sooner or later someone will bust you in the mouth for some of the insults you throw out there.
                            It's quite possible to state your opinion without throwing out your belief that you are a superior thinker and the only person who knows the facts.
                            In other words, learn to communicate without putting those you communicate with, on the defensive.

Comment

• Did you ever imagine a Presidential election when Trump was the most upright, most moral of all of those involved? RFK, Walz, Kamala......the cream of the crop?

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X