No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I tried to go back and read some of this thread's history skipping 10 pages at a time or so. What I found was a little disappointing. Lots of anti-Trump sentiment. I would have thought more people in here understood Game Theory - at least conceptually. The highlight of my journey was some statement about someone living up inside Rachael Maddow's cooter. That was priceless.

A little bit about me:

I supported Rubio very early on in the primary as my beliefs were matched with his "beliefs" via some sort of political matchmaking questionnaire but I switched to Trump the second I learned that Newt Gingrich was having secret meetings with him for consultative purposes. Newt Gingrich is a verifiable genius and encyclopedia on American history - and a devout conservative. I voted for Trump in the primary at Century II. I bought some MAGA hats and buttons while standing in the massive line to vote so I could troll all the droll Cruz bots. It was an interesting experience as Hispanics continually paraded past us in their trucks staring "menacingly" while wearing cartel-like bandannas over there faces. Was that supposed to intimidate an American? ROFL!

There have been many times when I have cringed over a Tweet during the last two years but I've always come back into the fold. The most despondent I ever got was about 6 months into the Trump presidency when he started trashing that gal's looks (Mika - I Googled). It was just so childish it made me ill. I couldn't stop thinking: "If this ***** would just stick to his agenda, he could be Reagan 2.0". Fast-forward to today and despite the entire liberal world's efforts and his own personality shortcomings, he's looking a lot more like Reagan 2.0 than ever... as long as you maintain a personal mainstream media blackout. If you follow the media you'd think he's Dick Nixon 2.0.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Might as well post this in the Trump thread; voluminous political innuendos...

memes-she-was-the-first-to-take-a-knee-in-36202235.png
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• lmao
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• MICHAEL MOORE: I think it's possible, absolutely. I think that we have someone in the White House that has no respect for the rule of law, who dislikes democracy by an incredible degree, which doesn't make him really any that much different from other billionaires or CEOs because their business are not democracies. They rule by fiat, they decide, they make the calls, and they don't like having else having a say.

They also like to take home the bulk of the money with them. So, putting somebody like that in charge of a democracy is a very dangerous thing. It's more dangerous with him because he has a complete lack of ideology.

CHRIS HAYES, MSNBC HOST: You think it's more dangerous because he doesn't believe in anything.

MOORE: Absolutely.

People say to me, well if we impeach Trump, we'll have Pence. I go, 'great.' At least he believes in something and I'm not afraid of having the debate with Pence over whether or not that Adam and Eve rode on dinosaurs 6,000 years ago.

HAYES: For the record, I don't think Mike Pence believes that.

[LAUGHTER]

MOORE: Well, he believes that the Bible is the Word and earth is about 6,000 years old. He also believes that if you're gay, you can be converted into being straight. I can have that debate with him, too.

I believe that the American public will agree with me in that debate. We have a better chance of beating back this insanity with him than with whose currently in the White House because Trump's only belief system -- his only ideology is Donald J. Trump. That's what he believes in. Me, myself and I. That's a dangerous person to have in charge of the country.
          If you're a Christian it's important that you read this quote from Michael Moore very closely. It clearly identifies, in black and white, the challenges that lay ahead of you and the stakes in every political election from here on out. It also identifies why Donald Trump is so beloved by the Evangelicals. He is immune to the typical religious attacks by the left as he can't be easily thrown into the "wacko fundie" category, yet he stands up for Christians and makes it so that they don't have to be ashamed, or hide their faith.

T

Comment

• Cling to your guns and religion.

Comment

• Despite never officially endorsing Donald Trump, many of Allen’s detractors label him as a staunch supporter. However, the star also clarified his more nuanced view of politics with regard to the president.

“You know … it’s a very loaded question. I’ve met [Trump] at [a] charity event years ago, and that certainly doesn’t fit with the man who tweets. I’ve met a lot of people in private whose public persona is a bit off. My perception is 'let’s see what he gets done.' Let’s stop banging on the pilot’s door and trying to pull the guy out of his seat while he’s still flying. You might not like how he’s flying the plane but let’s let him land it,” Allen told the outlet. “Do I like him or agree with him? … I don’t know. Somebody got this NAFTA thing done. How did that happen? It’s like a slight of hand with this dude. There’s this smoke and smelly food but over here he just fixed a pothole.”
            Great take on The Donald.

T

Comment

• jdshock
              jdshock commented
              Editing a comment
              I just now read this. What an absolutely asinine metaphor. Landing a plane is almost certainly harder than "flying" a plane, right? So if we don't "like how he's flying the plane," we should absolutely install a different pilot PRIOR TO the attempt to land it. Landing a plane is not a scenario where you get multiple takes when the first pilot screws up.

I'm not at all commenting on whether I think we should or should not pull the "pilot" out of the cockpit, but man that's a poor choice of words for an analogy meant to instill confidence in the president.

• C0|dB|00ded
              C0|dB|00ded commented
              Editing a comment
              He's "flying the plane" like a Top Gun Ace! Now he's also belching and farting on the public intercom, but his most important duties (actually running the country) is going along without a hitch. Get back to me when he ****'s something up that matters (I don't mean Snowflake's tissue budget).

T

• Nearly 3,000 people died in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico. President Donald Trump denied this reality as a hurricane barrels toward the Carolinas.

Earlier this month, the island's governor formally raised the death toll from Hurricane Maria to an estimated 2,975 from 64 following a study conducted by researchers at The George Washington University. CNN's own reporting reflects similar numbers. The university study accounted for Puerto Ricans who succumbed to the stifling heat and other aftereffects of the storm and had not been previously counted in official figures.
            Quick question: most Puerto Ricans enjoyed central air before the big storm?

Trump is back to his crazy Tweeting.

I did a little research and it appears the CIA has the average Puerto Rican death rate at 8.3/1000 annually. Multiply that figure by 3.34 million and you get 28,725 good folks meeting their maker every season. I guess all that needs to be done next is to get the death toll for 2017. If it's right about average than I'd say Trump may not be quite as crazy as the local fund-starved politicians make him out to be. Yes, grandma Cortez died after the hurrican, but grandma Cortez was 83 years old...

Tactless as usual, but crazy? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

T

Comment

• jdmee
              jdmee commented
              Editing a comment

Hard to find the 3000 unexpected jump.

• C0|dB|00ded
              C0|dB|00ded commented
              Editing a comment
              It does look like Hurricane Maria offered up a potent birth control effect. That's clearly measurable. Nobody was in the mood for Whoopie after the big storm.

Maybe that's where the "deaths" came from. Lost conception opportunities? Miscarriages?

We're still trying to define what "is", is thanks to Willy.

You can't beat Fake News headlines like this though: "Trump falsely claims nearly 3,000 Americans in Puerto Rico 'did not die'"

Trump didn't say that 3,000 people didn't die, he said their deaths couldn't be directly attributed to the hurricane.

Their own article states that the death toll jumped from 64 to 2975 based on estimates of deaths that occurred after the storm.

T

Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; September 13, 2018, 04:27 PM.

• wufan
              wufan commented
              Editing a comment
              I am told that the 2975 figure is the deaths immediately after the storm minus the expected number prior to the storm. Estimates range from 800 to 8000. Even the deaths from Katrina range from 900 to 2000, but no one (except Trump and the official death toll on Puerto Rico’s government website) is saying less than 100.

• Originally posted by CollegeHillShocker View Post
            Cling to your guns and religion.
            What do you believe in? Cling to "killing babies" and "killing the elderly" so you can have your health care paid for?

That is just as extreme than telling people of faith that they are extremists.

Comment

• Originally posted by CollegeHillShocker View Post
              Cling to your guns and religion.
              Just got back from a nice trip in Texas.

Isn't this quote from a speech in which obama was talking (insulting) about jobs that were lost, aren't coming back, and people (middle America) being bitter about it? I believe it was.

Change comes from the people and not "the top down." The people spoke, whether you like it or not. Who's bitter now?

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
                ShockingButTrue commented
                Editing a comment
                You do know she lost the election right? Get over it.

Does 2,626 counties who voted Trump (Associated Press) vs. 487 counties who voted for her mean anything to you personally?

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                You do agree she won the popular vote, correct? Just want to make sure that is a clear fact that you agree with. The number of counties voting for trump means nothing and has never meant anything in any election ever. Surely you aren't suggesting that we base Presidential elections on % of landmass that voted for a candidate?

• shockfan89_
                shockfan89_ commented
                Editing a comment
                Actually the number of counties voting for Trump means just as much as the popular vote means. The thing it does clearly show is that the major cities voted for Hillary and the rest of the country voted for Trump, which is exactly the reason we have an electorate.

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Just got back from a nice trip in Texas.

Isn't this quote from a speech in which obama was talking (insulting) about jobs that were lost, aren't coming back, and people (middle America) being bitter about it? I believe it was.

Change comes from the people and not "the top down." The people spoke, whether you like it or not. Who's bitter now?
              Not bitter at all, it will all sort itself out. I believe that Obama was referencing the politics of fear, or at least that's what I was inferring. When a side is losing or fears losing they will turn to fear to stoke their base to be energized. Both sides do it. Fear of the other is powerful.

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
                ShockingButTrue commented
                Editing a comment
                It's about the economy stupid. Were you inferring something else? Something besides the ballot box to obtain victory?
                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 14, 2018, 02:31 PM.

• http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/09/1...ting-out-trump

Trump is "really fixing things in the Middle East" while John Kerry is jet-setting back and forth to Iran, counseling them to be patient and out wait Trump. You can't make this stuff up. The Libtards are literally wrestling control away from a duly elected president of the United States.

Uhhhhh Treason? Conspiring with foreign enemies to subvert the Commander in Chief? Hellooo? Anybody? Free Press? Need you to do some of that "shining a light on Democracy" stuff you're always preaching about............................................. .................................................. ............................

Historians are going to look back on this time shaking their head in disbelief. You've got a president tackling (and solving) problems that have been hanging around since the Reagan Era, creating jobs at a record pace across every socioeconomic and racial class in America. Then you have a very large faction made up of folks from all walks of life, united in their bitterness over losing an election, publicly conspiring to do anything and everything to thwart the will of the majority electorate. This isn't happening in Libya or Venezuela, this is happening in America, the supposed beacon of the free world.

I was speechless when I read that a failed politician, who single-handedly orchestrated the most retarded "deal" with an enemy in maybe the history of our country, slips back into the picture in an attempt to neutralize a strategy that has been EXTREMELY effective on another hostile actors (i.e. N. Korea, Syria, ISIS) all because it is erasing his legacy of stupidity. Talk about Ego!

John Kerry should be very thankful he is living in America (where anything goes). If a politician tried something like this in a great many other countries, he'd find a special little something had been slipped in his evening glass of Brandy.

I literally cannot believe what is happening in my country.

This Kerry thing reminds me of a sales call I was on long ago with an amateur who couldn't keep his mouth shut. In his over-exuberance and a desire to be helpful, he was wrecking the authority I had earned during the meeting until he eventually ****ed everything up. It was Amateur Hour at its finest. I believe Trump would call him a baby.

Here's Trump with the world nervously hanging on his every word, China reeling, N. Korea respectful, ISIS obliterated, Syria, Iran, and Venezuela shitting their pants, the Palestinians quiet as church mice, and you have this baby, this neophyte flying around the world telling everyone to just "ignore the clown" until his term is up or gets impeached.

Jesus Christ... if I were Trump, I would pay Kerry a personal visit, temporarily transfer my presidential authority to Pence for 15 mins, then beat this traitor's ever-lovin' ass. What a complete and total liability.

I haven't been this pissed in a while.

@$%&*$##*&@'rs

I'm done.

T

Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; September 14, 2018, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• I cannot believe this is allowed. If this was a movie, Tom Cruise woulda made Kerry commit suicide by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                  Uhhhhh Treason? Conspiring with foreign enemies to subvert the Commander in Chief?
                  It might be time to have a special prosecutor start looking into John Kerry and any associates he has interacted with in the last 8 to 10 years to see if there is any collusion with Iran regarding past or future upcoming elections.
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• HH: So let’s set aside the Comey firing, which as a Constitutional law professor, no one will ever persuade me can be obstruction. And Rod Rosenstein has laid out reasons why even if those weren’t the president’s reasons. Set aside the Comey firing. Did you, Bob Woodward, hear anything in your research in your interviews that sounded like espionage or collusion?

BW: I did not, and of course, I looked for it, looked for it hard. And so you know, there we are. We’re going to see what Mueller has, and Dowd may be right. He has something that Dowd and the president don’t know about, a secret witness or somebody who has changed their testimony. As you know, that often happens, and that can break open or turn a case.

HH: But you’ve seen no collusion?

BW: I have not.
                  Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol?

Trump can't acknowledge the report or he risks legitimizing everything else Woodward said about him. I'm thinking this is exactly Bob's plan. Trump Tweets praise on the statement which instantly doubles book sales.

That Bob is crafty!

T

Comment

• Michael Moore believes President Donald Trump is an "evil genius" who will be re-elected."I think the man is an evil genius and he was able to outsmart the smartest person ever to run for president," Moore said. "He figured out how to win by losing the election. How did that happen? Historians are going to deal with this for years to come."
                    Moore said he believes Trump is behind numerous White House leaks, including the anonymous op-ed published by The New York Times earlier this month.
                    "Trump wrote it. Trump or one of his minions wrote it," he said. "He's the master distractor. He's the king of the misdirect. If we have learned anything by now, it's that he does things to get people to turn away. Let me give you the line in there that is most identifiable that he wants the public to believe. It's the line that says, 'Don't worry, adults are in the room.' That's the idea, to get us to calm down and look away from what he's really doing."
                    Interesting comments. Probably pulling a Woodward in hopes of selling his movie.

I was talking to a Shocker friend over the weekend. He told me he has an old friend that had done business with DJT for over 15 years. He said Trump is a genius. He also said he is quite autocratic when it comes to how he runs his business and thus the country.

I don't know about Moore's "evil genius" theory, but I think the genius part is closer to being correct than the retard that is portrayed in the media. It is plausible that The Donald has created this monstrous reputation on purpose. I just don't know how it is supposed to serve him better than if he just quietly went about his business and implemented his agenda ruthlessly.

T

Comment

Working...
                    X