Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
    It doesn't matter who the Republicans run.

They will lose to the Hillary.

Hell they could run run Bill Cosby and he would beat the republican.

The electrical college is weight heavily in favor of the democrats.
    Is their mascot the "Sparkies" or "Wire Heads"?

That idiotic comment proves how intelligent you are.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
      I've said it before. I don't care about the establishment or Trump. You listen to idots like Rush. He's been an idiot for several decades. I'll listen to common sense.
      But O'Reilly and Geraldo are your go to guys.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        But O'Reilly and Geraldo are your go to guys.
        I'm not sure what your point is. O'Reilly and Rivera claim to be good friends of Trump and they say that he doesn't mean what he says. He is just saying dumb things for votes.

Comment

I'm not sure what your point is. O'Reilly and Rivera claim to be good friends of Trump and they say that he doesn't mean what he says. He is just saying dumb things for votes.

Haven't u just described every politician - tell people what they want to hear so they will vote for him?

Comment

Donald Trump is under fire again, this time for mocking a New York Times reporter that suffers from a chronic condition. CNN's John Berman reports

Comment

Donald Trump is under fire again, this time for mocking a New York Times reporter that suffers from a chronic condition. CNN's John Berman reports

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

There are so many. I can't count all of the dumb things he's said.

Comment

You make fun of Rush, yet think Geraldo and O'Reilly's opinions are valuable? I'd venture to guess that the people that know the real Trump are not entertainers.

Comment

I've said it before. I don't care about the establishment or Trump. You listen to idots like Rush. He's been an idiot for several decades. I'll listen to common sense.
                  So you like and applaud 16 trillion debt and little to show for it?
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post
                    Is their mascot the "Sparkies" or "Wire Heads"?

That idiotic comment proves how intelligent you are.
                    "Sparkies or Wire Heads" man talk about racist, you are pathetic.

Do the math the all they need are 270 electoral college votes to win and there about 220 to 240 in the bag at the start. President Hillary has a certain ring to it, Edmund would be so proud.
                    Last edited by JJClamdip; January 2, 2016, 05:29 AM.
                    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

There are so many. I can't count all of the dumb things he's said.
                      Bring something of substance. Please list the top 5 scandals/disqualifications in your mind that makes Trump a bad Presidential candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                        So you like and applaud 16 trillion debt and little to show for it?
                        Yes that is exactly what I've said. Your hyperbole is not very much different from Rush's except you don't make millions of dollars by saying hyperbolic things. I used to like listening to him but then his shtick became tiresome much like Jim Rome. I still agree with some (maybe much) of what they say but they aren't making millions if they don't create controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Bring something of substance. Please list the top 5 scandals/disqualifications in your mind that makes Trump a bad Presidential candidate.
                          First he is unelectable. I've said it before that I feel like Trump is a dirty used car salesman selling us a beautiful car that has faulty welding and defects. I just don't trust him with any of his words. You are usually solid KW but in this case, you are trusting a blow hard who will take our country down the tubes. His economic policies are ok domestically but he talks too much. I'm for a wall but he won't make Mexico pay for it. I'm for shutting down the border to illegal immigrants but he isn't going to send back 11 million in one year (this would take many years). Trump is going to be a great friend to a dictator like Putin and together they will change Syria and Iraq (this is a joke). It goes something like "I will build a wall better than the Chinese built their wall", "I know how to negotiate better than anyone and I will negotiate a better deal with China and they'll do what we want them to do". "I love and adore women more than anyone". "Some of my best friends are Hispanic and I get along with Hispanics as well as anyone. They are going to vote for me".

Comment

I think I am just going to figure out which issues are important to me. They probably won't be the same as the issues that are important to any of you. I will then figure out which candidate best represents what I believe about those issues. You all certainly don't want to hear my ramblings about it. They wouldn't sway you from your choice.

Comment

First he is unelectable.
                              You underestimate the stupidity of the electorate. The polls say differently.

Comment

First he is unelectable. I've said it before that I feel like Trump is a dirty used car salesman selling us a beautiful car that has faulty welding and defects. I just don't trust him with any of his words. You are usually solid KW but in this case, you are trusting a blow hard who will take our country down the tubes. His economic policies are ok domestically but he talks too much. I'm for a wall but he won't make Mexico pay for it. I'm for shutting down the border to illegal immigrants but he isn't going to send back 11 million in one year (this would take many years). Trump is going to be a great friend to a dictator like Putin and together they will change Syria and Iraq (this is a joke). It goes something like "I will build a wall better than the Chinese built their wall", "I know how to negotiate better than anyone and I will negotiate a better deal with China and they'll do what we want them to do". "I love and adore women more than anyone". "Some of my best friends are Hispanic and I get along with Hispanics as well as anyone. They are going to vote for me".

With all due respect, he is spouting a tremendous amount of hyperbole for the sole purpose of solidifying his base. Few take him literally, even the uneducated voters -- but it's very clear where he stands on specific issues, even if you can't gauge to what extent. Some issues he refuses to address, just like Obama did on 90% of the topics, but that's very typical for all politicians.

If he is a wolf in sheep's clothing like Obama was on gay marriage, then we have a problem. Is that your concern when you say you don't trust him? That he doesn't believe his own stance on most issues, and will change his tune once elected? If so, on what specific issue?

I'm getting that you don't like his "style", but give me substantive reasoning beyond he has a flamboyant delivery as to why he's bad, or at least worse than Hillary as a President.

Comment

Working...
                                X