No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just seeing reports that a new Quinnipiac poll showing Sanders beating Trump 51 to 38 percent. Clinton over Trump 47 to 40.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
      I'm just seeing reports that a new Quinnipiac poll showing Sanders beating Trump 51 to 38 percent. Clinton over Trump 47 to 40.
      Not really new, been out for several days. Other Quinnipiac results from that poll

Cruz 44, Sanders 43
      Cruz 44, Clinto 44
      Rubio 45, Sanders 42
      Clinton 44, Rubio 43

There was also no democratic demographic that didn't support Hillary

Trump beats Hillary in the 35-64 demographic

Cruz beats Hillary in the 35-64 demographic, and trails in the 64+ 46 to 44%

Rubio beats Hillary in all age demographics except <34

The most unfavorable (registered voters): Trump 59, Bush 56, Clinton 51
      The least "unfavorable" registered voters: Rubio 28, Sanders 31, Cruz 33

59% of independents have an unfavorable view of Hillary
      59% of independents have an unfavorable view of Trump
      24% of independents have an unfavorable view of Rubio
      28% of independents have an unfavorable view of Cruz
      29% of independents have an unfavorable view of Sanders

59% of registered voters say Hillary is not TRUSTWORTHY (72% independents)
      58% of registered voters say Trump is not TRUSTWORTHY (60% independents)

53% believe Trump would handle the economy better than Hillary (43%)
      48% believe Hillary would handle terrorism better than Trump (45%)

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        If you consider yourself in the middle or leaning right, you have only three choices:

1) Explicitly vote for Hillary to win
        2) Explicitly vote to stop Hillary from winning
        3) Implicitly vote for Hillary to win

If you claim to be in the middle or right-leaning and choose option 1 or 3, and thus would explicitly or implicitly vote for a self-avowed leftist out of spite, you scare me.
        Suppose we had the ability to witness 3 split realities:
        Reality A - Trump is elected president in 2016
        Reality B - Hillary is elected president in 2016
        Reality C - A republican not named Trump is elected president in 2016

If I could use a time machine to interview myself in 2026 (all 3 versions of myself that is), I have no doubt that version C would be the best future. However, when comparing A & B, I feel it is very possible that I would find the reality A version of myself pleading with me to do whatever I could to avoid A at all costs, even if B was the only other choice.

Basically, I despise Hillary, but truly feel the overall negative consequences of Trump as president could potentially be even worse. Since I am undecided who would be worse, Trump or Hillary, if that is my choice, I will be voting 3rd party in protest.

Comment

After one of the debates I predicted the nomination would go to Rubio. Time to change the prediction as it's clearly between Trump and Cruz. Hard to tell at this point but I think it will be Cruz and he should be clearly the winner by April. The race that will take longer to determine is with Clinton and Sanders.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
            Suppose we had the ability to witness 3 split realities:
            Reality A - Trump is elected president in 2016
            Reality B - Hillary is elected president in 2016
            Reality C - A republican not named Trump is elected president in 2016

If I could use a time machine to interview myself in 2026 (all 3 versions of myself that is), I have no doubt that version C would be the best future. However, when comparing A & B, I feel it is very possible that I would find the reality A version of myself pleading with me to do whatever I could to avoid A at all costs, even if B was the only other choice.

Basically, I despise Hillary, but truly feel the overall negative consequences of Trump as president could potentially be even worse. Since I am undecided who would be worse, Trump or Hillary, if that is my choice, I will be voting 3rd party in protest.
            What negative consequences do you foresee?
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Trying to decide whether I would vote for Hillary or Hitler. Close call, but I would never ever vote third party again.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                After one of the debates I predicted the nomination would go to Rubio. Time to change the prediction as it's clearly between Trump and Cruz. Hard to tell at this point but I think it will be Cruz and he should be clearly the winner by April. The race that will take longer to determine is with Clinton and Sanders.
                LOL. You are selling Rubio short and to soon to jump off his bandwagon. Nothing has much has changed between the time you made your prediction except getting rid of some of the riff raff. Cruz has went all out in Iowa but may have peaked to soon there. Meanwhile Rubio looks like he is in position to have a chance to win NH. I would say the race is just getting started - but really it hasn't even started yet, anything can happen.

Comment

I still believe That Rubio could win the general election.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    What negative consequences do you foresee?
                    I too would like the full description of how Trump would destroy the American way of life by being elected.

Would he run up trillions in debt with no way to pay for it?

I guess if people want to support a baby killing candidate go ahead and vote for grandma.
                    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

'who knows? He's not very stable and he's not trustworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                        'who knows? He's not very stable and he's not trustworthy.
                        Sounds like every politician I know of, maybe Trump will cause gridlock in congress since they get along so well now.

We certainly would not want that to happen.
                        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

'who knows? He's not very stable and he's not trustworthy. At least, we've been told not to trust what he says by people who know him best like O'Reilly and Geraldo Rivera. He's got too many people who won't vote for him. The main voting block he has is the non-college graduate, white male. He may win the Republican primary but he can't go farther. There should be no way for Hillary to win but he'll find it for her. He'll kill us. We can't have another Democrat win the Presidency.

Comment

According to Rush, those asking the question
                            What's wrong with Donald Trump? He's out of control. He's arrogant! He's mean. And his policies don't make sense. What's wrong with Trump?

are all asking the wrong question!

The right question is this....

What's wrong with the political establishment that keeps repeating the same pattern of destroying our country?
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              According to Rush, those asking the question
                              What's wrong with Donald Trump? He's out of control. He's arrogant! He's mean. And his policies don't make sense. What's wrong with Trump?

are all asking the wrong question!

The right question is this....

What's wrong with the political establishment that keeps repeating the same pattern of destroying our country?
                              I've said it before. I don't care about the establishment or Trump. You listen to idots like Rush. He's been an idiot for several decades. I'll listen to common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                                'who knows? He's not very stable and he's not trustworthy. At least, we've been told not to trust what he says by people who know him best like O'Reilly and Geraldo Rivera. He's got too many people who won't vote for him. The main voting block he has is the non-college graduate, white male. He may win the Republican primary but he can't go farther. There should be no way for Hillary to win but he'll find it for her. He'll kill us. We can't have another Democrat win the Presidency.
                                It doesn't matter who the Republicans run.

They will lose to the Hillary.

Hell they could run run Bill Cosby and he would beat the republican.

The electrical college is weighed heavily in favor of the democrats.
                                Last edited by JJClamdip; December 31, 2015, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X