Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Credible............like shooting but missing? Yeah, ok.
    Or credible like, having tickets to DC, a DC Metro schedule, and other evidence that there has actually been planning to go along with the statement.

Comment

• I guess we all know there is a line, and we draw it in different places. How bout just plane tix?

Comment

• My guess is Ms. Chappelle-Nadal expressed her true feelings when she made her Facebook comment. And I am sure she reqrets making those feelings public. My guess is the she probably still harbors those feelings toward President Trump although I could be wrong about that. But having such feelings is certainly not a crime as long as you don't act on them. Basically she just reallly, really dislikes the Sumbitch. Again not in and of itself a crime. I don't think she should resign. If she is going to be removed from office over this that is up to her constituents to resolve at the ballot box and I doubt if she has anything to worry there.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          My guess is Ms. Chappelle-Nadal expressed her true feelings when she made her Facebook comment. And I am sure she reqrets making those feelings public. My guess is the she probably still harbors those feelings toward President Trump although I could be wrong about that. But having such feelings is certainly not a crime as long as you don't act on them. Basically she just reallly, really dislikes the Sumbitch. Again not in and of itself a crime. I don't think she should resign. If she is going to be removed from office over this that is up to her constituents to resolve at the ballot box and I doubt if she has anything to worry there.
          Actually, it's a felony I believe. There is even an example of a conviction on there with "ought to" language.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Actually, it's a felony I believe. There is even an example of a conviction on there with "ought to" language.
            I don't think she threatened the President did she? I don't think this rises to the level of a felony. It certainly rises to the level of stupidity. But I thank God that is not illegal.

I guess we've come a long ways from the "Sticks and Stones Will Break My Bones" days.

Now if she had posted something like "I am going to do my best to see that Trump is assassinated" I think she would have a problem.

Comment

• Did the posters saying this is a crime read the deleted post and not just the headline?

Genuinely curious since I can understand confusion if you take the headline of "calling for" assassination at its word versus reading the post and seeing what the mongoloid actually said.

Without exaggerating I can think of at least a half-dozen imbeciles I know who posted something substantially similar regarding Obama and probably one who has posted the same about Trump (I am from Kansas and am conservative so the skew probably represents the conservative to lib ratio among my friends more than anything).

Comment

• Bannon to return to Breitbart as executive chairman, reportedly saying he will be on the warpath.

I think the divisiveness in our country is gonna stick around for a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                  If I called for Trump's assassination on Facebook then deleted it and said it was a moment of anger, and I didn't mean it, the secret service would come investigate me, find nothing more, and I'd never see a jail cell.

No way anyone should go to jail for something like that if there wasn't some more credible threat along side it.
                  Do you think the 'lock them up' crowd feel that way because they're embarassed they voted for Trump and are defensive because of it?

I don't think I would ever make such a threat, but let's face it, he is absolutely the worst president I've ever seen.

It's no wonder people are getting so worked up. He has some major character faults and he is definitely not an inspirational leader.

Worse than Carter. Worse than Obama. Worse than Nixon.

What I'd like to know is how many of these people will have a religious conversion before the next election.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                    Did the posters saying this is a crime read the deleted post and not just the headline?

Genuinely curious since I can understand confusion if you take the headline of "calling for" assassination at its word versus reading the post and seeing what the mongoloid actually said.

Without exaggerating I can think of at least a half-dozen imbeciles I know who posted something substantially similar regarding Obama and probably one who has posted the same about Trump (I am from Kansas and am conservative so the skew probably represents the conservative to lib ratio among my friends more than anything).
                    "I hope Trump is assassinated!" is probably not worthy of jail time, but she's an elected official, she should resign.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                      Do you think the 'lock them up' crowd feel that way because they're embarassed they voted for Trump and are defensive because of it?

I don't think I would ever make such a threat, but let's face it, he is absolutely the worst president I've ever seen.

It's no wonder people are getting so worked up. He has some major character faults and he is definitely not an inspirational leader.

Worse than Carter. Worse than Obama. Worse than Nixon.

What I'd like to know is how many of these people will have a religious conversion before the next election.
                      I'd vote for him again if he were running against Hillary again

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                        Did the posters saying this is a crime read the deleted post and not just the headline?

I haven't. I am two months into a three month sabatical from watching, listening or reading news. So the only thing I know is what I have read here and I am just taking it for face value. This "pause" has been awesome. It has been amazing watching the folks on here debate and argue without having any context. It's actually an amazing exercise, and I recommend each of you try it at some point.

Comment

I haven't. I am two months into a three month sabatical from watching, listening or reading news. So the only thing I know is what I have read here and I am just taking it for face value. This "pause" has been awesome. It has been amazing watching the folks on here debate and argue without having any context. It's actually an amazing exercise, and I recommend each of you try it at some point.
                          So are you saying if I start a new thread titled "Trump steps down, names Fred VanVleet as successor" you'd have to take me at my word?

You should have never told the board this fact with a full month to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                            So are you saying if I start a new thread titled "Trump steps down, names Fred VanVleet as successor" you'd have to take me at my word?

You should have never told the board this fact with a full month to go.

Sigh ...

Comment

Sigh ...
                              :biggrin-new:

Comment

• The "I hope he's assassinated" back pedal should go something like this

"I am so embarrassed. I meant to say I hope he's impeached. I was appalled when I saw that somehow I typed the wrong word. I deleted the post as soon as I realized what I had done".

If she doesn't come up with a line something like that, then I doubt she has the makeup to be a successful politician.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X