Gun Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screenshot_2015-10-25-16-53-22.jpg
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

20151025_173400.jpg

Lake Oahe
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

20151025_171756.jpg

Comment

We don't shoot till 10:00 AM. Settling down after a seven hour drive, a prime rib dinner, followed by lots of cocktails. Tomorrow, we hunt pheasant!

Time for me to exercise some gun control!

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            We don't shoot till 10:00 AM. Settling down after a seven hour drive, a prime rib dinner, followed by lots of cocktails. Tomorrow, we hunt pheasant!

Time for me to exercise some gun control!
            Keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
            Always know what's behind your target.
            Don't point the gun at anything you aren't willing to destroy.
            Assume every gun is loaded until personally verified.

Gun control! Happy shooting!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I must admit, I enjoy vacationing vicariously through @MoValley John:.

Appreciate all the updates.

Comment

Here’s a dude in South Carolina taking ‘gun control’ and 'hoarding' to another level…

““There’s like 150 chainsaws, probably 250 to 300 taxidermy mounts, somewhere between 7,000 and 10,000 stolen weapons,” Brooks said.”

Last edited by WstateU; October 26, 2015, 04:28 PM.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

My .02. Keep your damn hands off my guns. Besides that, give the people the same weapons law enforcement has. If they want to go through the training and psych evaluations, let citizens have full auto. (Edit: make it easier to get a class three. Most wait well over a year for the ATF to return the paperwork.) End the tax on suppressors.
                  As far as mass shootings, a vast majority of the shooters were on mood/behavior altering drug. A guy in China hacked up a school with a machete. A student killed his professor dad with a bow. How many inmates have been killed in prison?

Fully auto guns are already on our streets. How? Save for a couple isolated cases, not gun shows, not a private party sale from a class three to a felon. How do gang bangers get Uzis? Not from the average American with an AR. Don't punish the lawful for the unlawful.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

20151026_131155.jpg

Comment

20151026_141354.jpg

Comment

20151026_143452.jpg

Limit by lunch!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]2946[/ATTACH]

Limit by lunch!
                            Time for another limit...

Comment

20151026_143531.jpg

Comment

20151026_141418.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X