Gun Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20151026_110331.jpg
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Fun day, tons of action! Back to the lodge for drinking and cards.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Each place you see the word "gun", it only seems fair to add "thoroughly screened and trained prior to possessing a" in front of it. Of course, while being more accurate and relevant, that would be less fun.

Yes, I realize WstateU likes to be a comedian. That's fine with me. I guess these types of memes bug me because there are unfortunately too many people who take them as straightforward arguments supposedly proving a point. Are we being funny, intellectually honest, or possibly both? Any one of the three is fine as long as we all admit which realm we are occupying.

Comment

Every "gun" should be changed to "guns" for accuracy.

Comment

1445894980993.jpg

Note to Shirley, while there is no Bud Light on the table, if you look close, you can find some Slim Jims.

Comment

Time for another limit...

I'm sure MVJ would say someone must have been using the wrong ammo.

Comment

Where's the redmist?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                  Each place you see the word "gun", it only seems fair to add "thoroughly screened and trained prior to possessing a" in front of it. Of course, while being more accurate and relevant, that would be less fun.

Yes, I realize WstateU likes to be a comedian. That's fine with me. I guess these types of memes bug me because there are unfortunately too many people who take them as straightforward arguments supposedly proving a point. Are we being funny, intellectually honest, or possibly both? Any one of the three is fine as long as we all admit which realm we are occupying.
                  Or maybe there is a deeper intellectual point that you have missed? The 2nd amendment is at least partially there to protect us from being taken over by a tyranical government. For example, a government run by a leader that would completely ban guns in 2 seconds flat, if given the opportunity, but wouldn't give up government's right to carry under any circumstance.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2950[/ATTACH]

Note to Shirley, while there is no Bud Light on the table, if you look close, you can find some Slim Jims.
                    I heard that Shirley, that dirty skank, likes her Slim Jims soaked in Jack Daniels.
                    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

1445909763963.jpg

Comment

20151026_203339.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Where's the redmist?
                          Bullshit, weak ass, no blowing them up, low velocity, fmj's. Why even shoot 'em if ya ain't blowin' em up?

Comment

I'm now half trashed, everyone is going to bed. Itinerary for tomorrow, wake up at 7:30, breakfast at 8:00. Trap range at 9:00 and in the field around 10:30. God I love shooting guns in South Dakota! We met up with two good guys from Texas, we had a blast with them!

Where else are there so many pheasants that they don't let you shoot until midmorning? I mean, we didn't grrr into the field today until around 11:00, stopped for a half hour lunch and still limited out before 3:00!

Time for bed, keep those guns under control, boys!

Comment

I think MVJ has one of the best EVER gun control threads going, but I'd like to propose another area of gun control.

Gang members need better gun control. They want to shoot other gang members (which is a desirable outcome), but they're lousy shots and tend to hit bystanders or shoot randomly into houses and sometimes hit kids. That's just nor right and the government needs to do something about that.

So, here;s the deal. Gang members go to their local law enforcement and register as gang members. Then they are given free access to any local shooting range, where they can continue practicing until they can actually hit what they're aiming at. We've got one conveniently located near 13th and Oliver.

For the more affluent gang members who have left the hood, we can give them access to Thunderbird Tactical, which is in a more upscale location.

Once we've spent the money to provide gun control to gang members, we will be repaid when they take out the people we would have spent money prosecuting. For a historic comparison, consider the Mafia in the '20's. They were much more effective at taking out criminals than our court system. Those guys had great gun control.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Good proposal, Aargh. Gun control means hitting what you aim at.

Comment

Working...
                                X