• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Bring Black Cats!
    Nope. Whistling bungholes.

Comment

Are these legal in Kansas?
      20150529_182322.jpg
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Crap! My toes are in the picture!
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Nope. Whistling bungholes.
          With or without the skeeter stick?

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            Crap! My toes are in the picture!
            Lamisil does work...on most people...most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Bring Black Cats!
              I'm uncomfortable with an a$$clown being in possession of any level of explosive.

Comment

No fungus, just crappy toenails. And a couple of hammer toes.

Comment

Are bottle rockets legal in Kansas?

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                    I'm uncomfortable with an a$$clown being in possession of any level of explosive.
                    That is exactly who needs explosives! My motto: Alcohol and fireworks, nothing could go wrong!

Comment

I've found conservative media to be pretty polarizing. I've heard Rush Limbaugh go on a 10-minute rampage about why a true Republican will never compromise, never capitulate. The only possible action for a true Republican is to take a stance and stick to it regardless of opposition or anything else. It's better to shut government down than to ever compromise a conservative principle.

I've found both MSNBC and Fox News to be a little weak on connecting cause and effect with anything other than laughable accuracy. When I hear what they're "selling" and that people are actually "buying" it, I realize why we may have an option of voting for Hillary or Jeb.
                      Last edited by Aargh; June 15, 2015, 11:02 PM.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

JJ stole my Doritos and drank all my Bud Light.
                        Classic JJ

Although, what were you doing with bud light? If you have bud light and someone takes it, it's more like a favor

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          I've found conservative media to be pretty polarizing. I've heard Rush Limbaugh go on a 10-minute rampage about why a true Republican will never compromise, never capitulate. The only possible action for a true Republican is to take a stance and stick to it regardless of opposition or anything else. It's better to shut government down than to ever compromise a conservative principle.

I've found both MSNBC and Fox News to be a little weak on connecting cause and effect with anything other than laughable accuracy. When I hear what they're "selling" and that people are actually "buying" it, I realize why we may have an option of voting for Hillary or Jeb.
                          Just about all media today is polarizing. Then again, Rush Limbaugh is not the media, he's opinion. He's entertainment. The 35 and under crowd considers Limbaugh the media, they also consider Colbert and Stewart the media. Nothing any of them says is vetted, they don't have any journalistic scruples, they just entertain.

This whole dividing of the masses disappoints me, I a anti death penalty, I support some liberal leaning tax reforms, I don't care if pot is legalized and I have several other more liberal tendencies, but because he identifies me as conservative, shocka kahn labeled me a tin foil hat right wing wacko.

This is America today. The politicians blame the other side for the polarization, but they are all responsible, the media is responsible and common Americans, the ones that get their "NEWS" from Limbaugh, Beck, Carson Daily or John Stewart, they are the problem. And yes, the 24 hour news cycle probably had the greatest impact on all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                            Classic JJ

Although, what were you doing with bud light? If you have bud light and someone takes it, it's more like a favor
                            Do you really think that Anybody that drives seven hours in an ice storm to watch a silly college baseball game and stays in a creepy hotel near the railroad tracks in Council Bluffs is getting the good beer?

Comment

Do you really think that Anybody that drives seven hours in an ice storm to watch a silly college baseball game and stays in a creepy hotel near the railroad tracks in Council Bluffs is getting the good beer?
                              In my defense I had just drank a sam Adams tonight so I was feeling really fancy and pretentious :)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                                In my defense I had just drank a sam Adams tonight so I was feeling really fancy and pretentious :)
                                I had a 6-pack of Stella Artois a while back, so I'll see your fancy and pretentious and raise you one arrogant and elite.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X