No announcement yet.

Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting the feeling that neither the Dems nor the public wants Hillary, but so far the Dems haven't shown another viable candidate. It ain't Biden!

Meanwhile, the Repubs are screwed. They hate Trump, but he's absolutely killing it right now.

A year ago, I was ready to anoint Hillary. The Repubs didn't have a viable candidate and all the attacks on Hillary (at one time) were making her a stronger candidate. After who knows how many investigations into Benghazi and nothing concrete coming out of them (and then going back for more) gave her an outstanding position as a victim.

Her email server and her - I'm going to call it as I see it - her whoring herself out to anyone and everyone - especially some typically Repub groups. She created the appearance that she's got a "For Sale" sign permenently attached to any number of her (political) body areas.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

What's sad is that the public is so much against Obama right now and Hillary is a hot mess. The Republicans should be in control of the battle for the Presidency but are still in danger of losing. If a Republican wants to get rid of Obama Care, they own the Senate and the House but can't over ride a veto. Instead, they are fighting amongst themselves.

Donald Trump Is Helping Democrats - Charles Krauthammer - O'Reilly==============================­=========­=­===**Please Click Below to SUBSCRIBE for More "M...

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
        If a Republican wants to get rid of Obama Care, they own the Senate and the House but can't over ride a veto.
        Regardless of the rhetoric - Obama care is not going away. To much money , taxes and power involved.

Comment

Attached Files
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

This week I learned that Hillary hired Tron Carter to set up her server:

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X