Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary

Discuss...
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    Discuss...
    You mean Madame President?

RDR is the campaign chair for Hillary in Sedgwick County.
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

If the Dems nominate her and the Repubs can't come up with anyone who can beat her in the election, then we probably deserve what we will get. Obama was probably the most easily defeated sitting President in my lifetime until his opponent was introduced to the electorate.

I fear we're moving beyond voting for the lesser of two evils.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I don't think it really matters who is president, as f u c k e d up as this country is at this point there is not much to be done but get ready for the slide into the abyss.
        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

JJ is right. The American Dream is dead. RIP Dusty Rhodes.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

No thanks
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              Discuss...
              she is a cougar? :livid:

Comment

Something tells me the electorate hasn't yet had their fill of incompetent leadership at the highest level.

Sadly, in Hillary's case, her most prominent redeeming quality (ok, her only redeeming quality) is Bill. We're screwed.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I can't bring myself to Reply with Quote, but looking at those pictures ^^^^^, I find myself emulating Nancy Kerrigan "Why,why,why,why..."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                      I can't bring myself to Reply with Quote, but looking at those pictures ^^^^^, I find myself emulating Nancy Kerrigan "Why,why,why,why..."

Nancy Kerrigan. ShockdaWorld just outed himself and proved that he isn't a young whippersnapper either. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                        Nancy Kerrigan. ShockdaWorld just outed himself and proved that he isn't a young whippersnapper either. LOL
                        Would you believe me if I said that I only knew of her because of one of those VH1, decade of the 90's TV shows? Yah, I wouldn't either. :)

Comment

Stop political dynasties in this country, I am not a fan of the ruling class.
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

The fact she is even in the discussion, after Benghazi, shows just how low our standards have become and how far we've descended into party-before-country politics. People talk about the GOP being in disarray, but how bad must things be on the other side of the aisle that they can't get behind a more palatable candidate?

It's disgusting, and it's not going to change without a real crisis in this country to shake people's foundations. The problem is, most people's foundations are so cracked that any crisis will make them even more dependent and expectant that only the government can solve their problems.

We're doomed.

Comment

I personally wouldn't mind.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                              X