• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump............."bet you can't pick a worse choice than me for VP!"
    Kamala............"Hold my beer!"

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
      If trump and Vance stop the name calling and start hammering policy there’s nothing the dems can counter with.
      Is this something Trump is capable of?
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• The primary super PAC supporting Trump called Walz a “weird radical liberal,” as part of a new campaign ad against the governor.

“What could be weirder than signing a bill requiring schools to stock tampons in boys’ bathrooms?” the Make America Great Again Inc. account wrote Tuesday on the social platform X.

Comment

• Not as weird as tampons in boys restrooms, but (still pretty weird) Walz is also the person (Governor of Minnesota) who said that rioters in Minneapolis-St. Paul were mostly peaceful (while burning down the city), and after the Mayor asked for his help with calling out the National Guard for protection from the rioters for citizens, he refused. He and his wife both said that they were proud of the rioters/protesters stating their opinions.

Those riots caused as much or more damage and money lost than any other unrest in American history.

Comment

• Interesting story on companies going woke, and hurting their bottom line. We have had Anheuser Busch with Dylan Muldaney, Tractor Supply, Target, and many other companies who hurt their bottom line with their customers.

The Sturgis Rally has brought Harley Davidson into focus. I'm not a biker, but some on here might be, but you don't need to be a biker to have an opinion on this issue. DEI is killing some companies who try to force their values onto American people, and while the Democrat Party isn't a company, they are trying to push their agenda onto all people. In California, their laws forcing parents to mutilate their minor children to be castrated, etc. Here is a story on Harley Davidson.

"Harley-Davidson is facing biker backlash over fears that the American motorcycle manufacturer born with the renegade image is now identifying as woke.

"@harleydavidson has been one of the most beloved brands in America but recently on CEO Jochen Zeitz’s watch, they’ve gone totally woke," filmmaker Robby Starbuck shared with his more than 528,000 followers on X in late July.
            lifehackguru.comAlways Place a Rubber Band on Doorknob When Alone, Here's Why
            Ad
            The bike brand's apparent decision to volunteer for the culture wars in America has been a high-octane topic at the 84th annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota this week, according to both attendees and numerous social media postings.

"It’s branding suicide," Vinny Terranova, the owner of Pappy’s Vintage Cycles in Sturgis, South Dakota, told Fox News Digital on Tuesday.

"A lot of bikers are switching over to Indian," he said. "They killed Harley. It breaks my heart."
            Harley riders have been concerned about the direction of the company since the German-born Zeitz took over as CEO at the height of the COVID pandemic in May 2020, say motorcycle enthusiasts.

Harley-Davidson motorcycles have faced a sharp decline in perceived value among bikers since his arrival, said Terranova, who ran a Harley-Davidson dealership in Colorado for over 40 years.

"A vintage Harley valued at $30,000 just a few years ago is now getting only $4,000," said Terranova.

"People don’t even want to be associated with Harley anymore," he added, expressing his opinion."

Comment

• Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.today

New:.......... Tim Walz launched his political career on the false claim that he was a combat veteran in the War on Terror. In his first major interview while running for Congress, the now VP candidate said he ran for office after fighting in Iraq.​

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.today

New:.......... Tim Walz launched his political career on the false claim that he was a combat veteran in the War on Terror. In his first major interview while running for Congress, the now VP candidate said he ran for office after fighting in Iraq.​
                I know next to nothing about him so decided to go to Wikipedia. He was deployed to Europe post 9/11 in some capacity as a response to the terrorist attacks. If he claimed he was in Iraq and wasn't then there may be something here. Need more context though.
                ​​​​​
                ​​
                Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post

I know next to nothing about him so decided to go to Wikipedia. He was deployed to Europe post 9/11 in some capacity as a response to the terrorist attacks. If he claimed he was in Iraq and wasn't then there may be something here. Need more context though.
                  ​​​​​
                  ​​
                  who’s names is noted to have written that wiki page? Here is a documented source.

Comment

• As someone who hasn't served in the military, I'm not discounting anyone who has served. I appreciate his service.

I'm much more worried about the Harris Walz economic policies. Do either of them know how to balance a checkbook?
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                      As someone who hasn't served in the military, I'm not discounting anyone who has served. I appreciate his service.

I'm much more worried about the Harris Walz economic policies. Do either of them know how to balance a checkbook?
                      To be fair, I didn’t either.

Thomas Behrends, who put out the information about Walz and was obviously offended by Walz’ lies regarding his service in Iraq, referred to Walz’ lies as “Stolen Valor”.

Comment

• I am a Vet who served in combat qualified with the M14, M16, M79 and M60 and carried them all at one time or another. I do resent Walz's claims of carrying a rifle in war when he wasn't even in one. I also resent his claim to be a command Sgt Major when he did not complete the two year course to achieve that rank. He also quit his unit when they got orders for Iraq. I very much resent these things.

Comment

• Thank you for your service.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                            I am a Vet who served in combat qualified with the M14, M16, M79 and M60 and carried them all at one time or another. I do resent Walz's claims of carrying a rifle in war when he wasn't even in one. I also resent his claim to be a command Sgt Major when he did not complete the two year course to achieve that rank. He also quit his unit when they got orders for Iraq. I very much resent these things.
                            I appreciate hearing opinions on this issue from Vets who have served. That’s why correct reporting on this issue from sources willing to go on the record is so important.

Thank you for your service.

Comment

• I don’t know?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X