Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harris

Guess I'll get this thread started since Biden dropped out.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

To refresh myself with her background, I was typing in her name and got to Kamala, I noticed that she was listed 2nd behind Kamala the wrestler.

Comment

I don't think it will be Harris. Plenty of people have came out and thanked Biden for stepping down, only 2 have endorsed Kamala (Jill and Hillary). Obama said there would be a process created by party leaders to find their nominee.

Comment

Democrats democracy at work.
        Remove your elected nominee.
        Trample the constitution with open borders.
        Ignore supreme court decision on student loans.

Comment

Willie Brown's mattress

Comment

Comment

Kamala is a world class travel agent. Can you imagine setting the itinerary for thousands of people everyday? Plus she arranges housing medical and meals for all of those folks at no cost to them.
              Grade A+

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                I don't think it will be Harris. Plenty of people have came out and thanked Biden for stepping down, only 2 have endorsed Kamala (Jill and Hillary). Obama said there would be a process created by party leaders to find their nominee.
                The Democrat leader's "process" is to diminish anyone who isn't their chosen candidate, and get them to drop out.

It sounds like a conference call with a few hundred top donors and Kamala went very, very poorly.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

It sounds like a conference call with a few hundred top donors and Kamala went very, very poorly.

Can you provide more details/context? I haven't heard this one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Can you provide more details/context? I haven't heard this one yet.
                    My wife saw something online while we were driving home from vacation yesterday. I'll see if I can find it.

Comment

It looks like this was from a day or two before Biden withdrew.

The gathering of about 300 donors was meant to calm concerns but instead upset several who said it was badly organized, though they didn’t blame Harris herself.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Thank goodness! Tell my wife my rights to reproduce have been restored!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

How does Kansas elect these Dems? Seems very out of character of Kansans.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                              How does Kansas elect these Dems? Seems very out of character of Kansans.
                              Have you seen the crap that the Republicans run?
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X