Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Like in front of the black journalists
    Like when he talked about illegal immigrants taking black jobs in front of the black journalists? You don't see them headlining that anywhere do ya?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I think some blacks see the term " black jobs" as an insult. I Wish Trump would change that term and instead say "they are mostly taking jobs from blacks". I believe that is what he means, but "black jobs" is just easier to say, and easier for people to twist and question the meaning

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Like when he talked about illegal immigrants taking black jobs in front of the black journalists? You don't see them headlining that anywhere do ya?
        I do see them covering that black or Indian bullshit everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
          I think some blacks see the term " black jobs" as an insult. I Wish Trump would change that term and instead say "they are mostly taking jobs from blacks". I believe that is what he means, but "black jobs" is just easier to say, and easier for people to twist and question the meaning
          How about "Taking jobs from current US citizens" and leave the rest for all US citizens of all races/nationality to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

How about "Taking jobs from current US citizens" and leave the rest for all US citizens of all races/nationality to think about.
            He was speaking at the "National Association of Black Journalists" association, not the "National Association of US Citizens Journalists" association. Let's not get duped into being too scared to address our specific audience's problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

He was speaking at the "National Association of Black Journalists" association, not the "National Association of US Citizens Journalists" association. Let's not get duped into being too scared to address our specific audience's problems.

Regardless, that as a race, they may have a higher percentage of job losses to Illegals, even if it shouldn't be that way. They know they're Black and he knows he's talking to Blacks. No need to seemingly "pigeonhole" a race to "certain jobs".

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Regardless, that as a race, they may have a higher percentage of job losses to Illegals, even if it shouldn't be that way. They know they're Black and he knows he's talking to Blacks. No need to seemingly "pigeonhole" a race to "certain jobs".
                He was asked what he meant by black jobs. He responded that any job is one. That's the opposite of pigeonholing a race to certain jobs. But headline after headline ignores that little inconvenient factoid.
                Last edited by Kung Wu; August 3, 2024, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Now lets go the opposite extreme. Lets say Trump showed up at the National Association of Black Journalists and didn't mention the word "black" or address any black concerns. Do you really think the headlines would then be favorable? Or do you think they would be saying how "out of touch" and "ignorant" Trump is of issues affecting the black community?

There is NOTHING that Trump can say, or not say, do, or not do, that will have the leftist propaganda machine displaying him in a positive light.

Comment

I'm thankful I don't have to suffer from these mental gymnastics any longer. It was tough letting go the dream of a businessman in Washington, sent to shake things up. But on that fateful weekend when he started holding indoor rallies 4 months into the worst pandemic in 100 years killing Herman Cain and an untold many more, I had the impetus I needed to hop off the train for good.

Zero regrets.

It was uncomfortable leaving the tribe. I'm still uncomfortable not having a political home. But my brain no longer has to prop up a delusion that simply doesn't exist. Trump is not "crazy like a fox". He's just crazy. Trump is NOT mistreated. He's just an asshole with a big mouth who brings nearly 90% of the heat on himself.

It takes courage. It takes humility to admit you were wrong. It doesn't make you a Democrat. It makes you a responsible American.

It sucks we don't have a good candidate to represent what "we" think are the best ideals of America. But we did it to ourselves. Cruz was the heir apparent. I mocked Cruz voters wearing my Trump hat. My team won while the Republicans lost. We oughta run that orange bastard right outta the country for betraying us.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                      I'm thankful I don't have to suffer from these mental gymnastics any longer. It was tough letting go the dream of a businessman in Washington, sent to shake things up. But on that fateful weekend when he started holding indoor rallies 4 months into the worst pandemic in 100 years killing Herman Cain and an untold many more,
                      guessing you have zero data...... untold others, maybe 3 .......or 0

Comment

But didn’t he also make a statement we needed to stop movements from Asia to US, that prompted Pelosi to go to Chinatown and say it was nothing?

sorry. I’m disconnected, unlike CodButtered.

Comment

The LA Times is racist? Headline from 2020: "There's a black jobs crisis."

Comment

CNN is racist? Headline from 2015: America's economic sore spot: Do black jobs matter?

Comment

Mother Jones is racist? Headline: A Black Jobs Bill?

Comment

Berkley is racist?? Headline: Labor Center launches monthly black jobs report

Comment

Working...
                                X