No announcement yet.

Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's Kamala bragging about her work to ensure "every transgender inmate in the prison system" has access to taxpayer-funded gender reassignment surgeries.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      https://x.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1818352607192400333

Here's Kamala bragging about her work to ensure "every transgender inmate in the prison system" has access to taxpayer-funded gender reassignment surgeries.
      Couldn't keep a straight face when the "chic" had a lower voice than Sly Stallone.

Comment

https://x.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1818352607192400333

Isn't that elective surgery?

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Using the trans term, yes.
          Musk’sson being dead, is actually more than his son identifying as a girl. My understanding is that at a young teen age in California, Musk signed away a lot of parental rights (because counselors told him his son would be a candidate for suicide without treatment), giving counselors full powers which included counseling, castration, etc. His son became under the full influence of his counselor who Musk feels psychologically took him away. Musk’s son, has since that, changed his last name, and no longer considers Elon Musk his dad.

I refuse to call him a female, because even if he dresses like a girl, and has changed his first and last name, scientifically, his cell structure is still XY and his genetic structure will remain unchanged.

Comment

After watching some clips of those white people for Harris videos, I felt like I was watching a mandatory HR video. As I go to work and actually do **** while I'm there to make sure the company produces money and profit so that we all can earn a living and provide for our families, these resource hoovers lecture you about insignificant bullshit that adds no value to the company and wastes our time. That's all the left is. Is a leech on production and produces no value for anyone.

No thanks. Can't believe people would willingly listen to this crap.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Comment

Kamala Harris says mandatory gun confiscation is "a great idea" — “ if Congress doesn’t act within the first hundred days of my administration, i will take executive action”

Comment

Kamala Harris says mandatory gun confiscation is "a great idea" — “ if Congress doesn’t act within the first hundred days of my administration, i will take executive action”
                  That should go over well.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Do you have the source? I would like to read that.
                    Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post

Do you have the source? I would like to read that.

Comment

It was only a matter of time before she said it. The “what can be, unburdened by what has been” is straight out of Lenin and Mao speeches. We are seeing why it’s always been her. When she was polling low in the 20 primaries they pulled her to protect her, and then put her in with Joe to elevate her status.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Someone who can read, needs to read this article on inflation, recession, spending, and how they intersect, to Biden and Harris. The Inflation Reduction Act isn't working, and we are now headed toward a RECESSION. They worry about DEI, and the climate and neglect our economy.

If you’ve been watching the news lately, you might be more that a little concerned about the U.S. economy. From rising inflation to recession fears, there is a lot of talk about negative economic conditions. Inflation and recession are important economic concepts, but what do they really mean? Let’s

It took Janet Yellen (Treasury Secretary) and Jerome Powell (Federal Reserve) a long time to acknowledge that inflation wasn't transitory. Now, when the government computes inflation, they leave out groceries, and fuel which are the main culprits.

Will the coming recession finally knock out inflation? Not without the pain that it will cause.

Trump has the answers to this.
                          *Remove all of the federal regulations on business
                          *Stop the Inflation Reduction Act spending
                          *Resume the Keystone Pipeline for extra fuel
                          *Shut down the border and spending on illegals
                          *Drill Baby Drill

Comment

So easy, so simple to say it. Wish he could do that.

Comment

So easy, so simple to say it. Wish he could do that.
                              Where?
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Where?
                                Like in front of the black journalists

Comment

Working...
                                X