No announcement yet.

Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “I can sit in the cockpit of an airplane, it does not make me a pilot,” wrote John Kolb, who became Lieutenant Colonel of the Minnesota National Guard unit a few months after Walz quit …

hammer time

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      Trump chose a VP candidate that hasn’t helped him. Trump has to change the narrative without help from the media, but he isn’t a focused campaigner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Trump chose a VP candidate that hasn’t helped him. Trump has to change the narrative without help from the media, but he isn’t a focused campaigner.
        Talk about a MSM echo. Vance is the best thing about the Trump campaign right now. Either you aren’t engaged, or you need a new browser and TV.

The second sentence is correct tho.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Talk about a MSM echo. Vance is the best thing about the Trump campaign right now. Either you aren’t engaged, or you need a new browser and TV.

The second sentence is correct tho.
          Vance is fine with me, but it doesn’t help Trump with Independent voters. Youngkin would have been a homer with those voters. Trump is a great campaigner with his base, but he’s terrible with those who are unsure. My wife dislikes him and is a Republican voter who may stay home. She’s not alone.

Comment

• “Aid for floods, tornadoes, and hurricanes, should be distributed based on race and gender for the sake of equity. ”
            --------------------Kamala Harris​

Comment

• Tell your wife that it's her choice to vote or not to vote. If she doesn't vote though, it's equal to a vote against her desire, whatever that may be. If she likes open borders and inflation, it's the same as a vote for Trump, if she doesn't vote. If she wants closed borders and a better economy Not voting is a vote for Kamala.
              Her choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                Tell your wife that it's her choice to vote or not to vote. If she doesn't vote though, it's equal to a vote against her desire, whatever that may be. If she likes open borders and inflation, it's the same as a vote for Trump, if she doesn't vote. If she wants closed borders and a better economy Not voting is a vote for Kamala.
                Her choice.
                Trump needs to earn all of their votes. You tell your wife what to do. My wife makes pretty good decisions, and I’ll allow her to do that. If your wife always listens to you, I don’t have much respect for her, and I don’t even know her. No Stepford wives here.

Comment

• And now I see why Kansas has an idiot governor.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Trump needs to earn all of their votes. You tell your wife what to do. My wife makes pretty good decisions, and I’ll allow her to do that. If your wife always listens to you, I don’t have much respect for her, and I don’t even know her. No Stepford wives here.
                    I don't always vote the same as my wife. But she knows that not voting is just a "I don't give a damn" statement. The difference between candidates is so clear this time, I just can't imagine someone can't make a choice and select someone. People have died for our country, It doesn't seem to much to ask that people vote.

Comment

• This is a humorous opinion piece. From a man who mandated in Minnesota that Tampons be put into all Men’s Restrooms.

Vice President Walz’ masculinity is terrifying to Republicans

Since Tuesday, when Vice President Kamala Harris introduced Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz as her running mate, Republicans have scaled back their initial attacks on Harris’ race and gender. Instead, they

Comment

This is a humorous opinion piece. From a man who mandated in Minnesota that Tampons be put into all Men’s Restrooms.

Vice President Walz’ masculinity is terrifying to Republicans

https://www.bedfordgazette.com/edito...7cd447f01.html
                        Harris chose Walz because he is fundamentally the same kind of hack politician that she is, but unlike Kamala, Walz does have that masculine veneer.

Comment

Would he really listen to someone trying to get him focused? If he did he probably wouldn't stick to the script for long.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

Harris chose Walz because he is fundamentally the same kind of hack politician that she is, but unlike Kamala, Walz does have that masculine veneer.
                            No. Harris chose Walz because that’s who the squad wanted her to choose.

Comment

• She chose Walz because of his love and ties to China and willingness to take young folks to China for indoctrination.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

Would he really listen to someone trying to get him focused? If he did he probably wouldn't stick to the script for long.
                                Trump thinks he's the smartest person in the room and I have a feeling doesn't take advice from anyone. It's one of his weaknesses. During his Rep. Conv. Acceptance Speech, the first 30 minutes of his speech was really good while he used the teleprompter, and then he rambled for another hour (and most people tuned him out and changed the channel) about January 7, and how the election was stolen, etc.

About a week after, Trump (while campaigning in Georgia) went after Republican Governor Kemp in for not lying to the courts about what happened in the Georgia Senate runoff election, when Republicans stayed home to protest the stolen President election several weeks before. The two liberal Democrats (Ossoff and Warnock) won those two Senate elections, and gave the Senate to the Democrats for 2020-present.

"Democrats take control of US Senate with two Georgia victories"

Comment

Working...
                                X