Harris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reuters too??? Headline: US Post Office Cuts threaten source of black jobs
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Huffington Post???? Noooo waaaaay!! Headline: The Key To Solving The Black Jobs Crisis Is Organizing Black Workers

Comment

These leftist organizations need to explain what is a "black job"???

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          I'm thankful I don't have to suffer from these mental gymnastics any longer. It was tough letting go the dream of a businessman in Washington, sent to shake things up. But on that fateful weekend when he started holding indoor rallies 4 months into the worst pandemic in 100 years killing Herman Cain and an untold many more, I had the impetus I needed to hop off the train for good.

Zero regrets.

It was uncomfortable leaving the tribe. I'm still uncomfortable not having a political home. But my brain no longer has to prop up a delusion that simply doesn't exist. Trump is not "crazy like a fox". He's just crazy. Trump is NOT mistreated. He's just an asshole with a big mouth who brings nearly 90% of the heat on himself.

It takes courage. It takes humility to admit you were wrong. It doesn't make you a Democrat. It makes you a responsible American.

It sucks we don't have a good candidate to represent what "we" think are the best ideals of America. But we did it to ourselves. Cruz was the heir apparent. I mocked Cruz voters wearing my Trump hat. My team won while the Republicans lost. We oughta run that orange bastard right outta the country for betraying us.
          I seriously cannot stop laughing. lololololol

Glad you were able to “retire” from Shockernet. Your word, as always, is garbage.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Why not mentally concede the presidency to Kamala and focus your thoughts on the House and Senate races. It'll be better for your health. Plus, America does well with a Democratic president and Republican controlled House (and/or Senate). Trump could still win, and if he does, it will be a pleasant surprise for all you masochists. I wouldn't cry if Trump won. I'm sure he would be mildly entertaining. But if we get into another national emergency we are screwed. He's proven he's just a bullshit artist, not a competent CEO.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I seriously cannot stop laughing. lololololol

Glad you were able to “retire” from Shockernet. Your word, as always, is garbage.
              Laughing is great for the heart and soul. Glad I could help!

Comment

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."
                ------------------------- Franklin D. Roosevelt​

Comment

They say she made her choice and it was accepted. It has to be Tim Walz. Shapiro doesn't make sense because of the impending Israeli war and the antisemite left.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

They just need someone with strong union ties to get that mail-in ballot machine revved up.

Comment

• Megyn Kelly @megynkelly

Tim Walz signed a bill that lets the State take away ur kids if you d/n/agree to sterilize them & chop off their body parts in the name of “gender affirming care.” So if your 14-yr-old is sad but thinks it’s gender confusion & u object to castrating him, the St takes custody​

Comment

• Harris appeared to have all the momentum when she was in the news non-stop after Biden dropped out. She scarcely moved the needle when she had that momentum, but she seems to be gradually and somewhat steadily closing the gap.

VP's don't tend to matter a lot, but Vance could motivate young female voters to vote for Harris. Motivated young female voters are the demographic that showed up in unprecedented numbers to defeat "Value Them Both" in Kansas and leave abortion protection in the Kansas Constitution.

Walz was picked to deliver a swing state. He brings nothing to the table for questions about the border. A pick from Arizona could have made some impact there and possibly delivered AZ as a swing state. If there's a VP debate, Vance will have his work cut out for him. Walz seems to have a degree of charisma that Vance does not possess.

Trump got no bump from the Republican convention. If Harris gets any bump from what happens in the Dems convention, she would be in a position to overtake Trump in the polls. She would need about a 4% popular vote advantage at the polls to win the election based on how the electoral college works.

Independents will decide this election.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          Harris appeared to have all the momentum when she was in the news non-stop after Biden dropped out. She scarcely moved the needle when she had that momentum, but she seems to be gradually and somewhat steadily closing the gap.

VP's don't tend to matter a lot, but Vance could motivate young female voters to vote for Harris. Motivated young female voters are the demographic that showed up in unprecedented numbers to defeat "Value Them Both" in Kansas and leave abortion protection in the Kansas Constitution.

Walz was picked to deliver a swing state. He brings nothing to the table for questions about the border. A pick from Arizona could have made some impact there and possibly delivered AZ as a swing state. If there's a VP debate, Vance will have his work cut out for him. Walz seems to have a degree of charisma that Vance does not possess.

Trump got no bump from the Republican convention. If Harris gets any bump from what happens in the Dems convention, she would be in a position to overtake Trump in the polls. She would need about a 4% popular vote advantage at the polls to win the election based on how the electoral college works.

Independents will decide this election.
                          I see this completely different. Walz was a pick that signals the concession of the presidency. It is enough to shore up the down ticket races but nothing else. Walz is as radical as Kamala and does nothing to motivate any moderate. Remember, Walz signed into law acts stripping parents rights to make decisions about their kids, including removing children from their parents if the child wants a permanent sex change and parents do not.

I think it’s over. I think we are going to see a lot of weak name calling from the dems (weird, etc.) and not a lot of substance. If trump and Vance stop the name calling and start hammering policy there’s nothing the dems can counter with.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• If they debate, and Vance could get the question on whether Walz agrees that the state should have the right to remove a child from their parents if the parents do not allow a child to undergo gender re-assignment procedures, then that should be the ball game.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• The border alone, should be sufficient, but there is a thousand other policy issues, (that if Americans knew), Harris would lose every state.

But the vast majority of people in the country don't know these positions of the left.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                                If trump and Vance stop the name calling and start hammering policy there’s nothing the dems can counter with.
                                Where should they be "hammering policy" that people other than their base will see/hear them?

Comment

Working...
                                X