Trump Indicted - 03-30-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I was a bit confused.
    I have TCS (Trump cult syndrome) not TDS ( Trump derangement syndrome)
    Last edited by Atxshoxfan; August 5, 2023, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Projection. This is what gaslighting looks like. One side believes men can be women and get pregnant. They adamantly convince themselves of such nonsense and throw tantrums like children when someone says anything contrary to their worldview, and then call the other side a cult. Laughable.

If their policies and arguments on issues were sound and logical, there would be no need to make such claims. We witnessed 3 pretty damn good years under Trump. So much so, that the left had to unleash a pandemic to break it.
      Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.
      When I saw this topic and decided to read it, was because I had happened to watch Gutfeld last night (saw that Tyrus was on it) and they had a similar piece by someone else. The cast had good takes on it. Pretty amazed at what some can talk themselves into believing. Gutfeld was also pretty funny last night from beginning to end. Don't know if this link will work for you (no commercials): Gutfeld! - Friday, August 4 | Fox News Video. If not, I believe they repeat the Friday show on Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Spoken like a true 70's Democrat. YOU'RE part of the conservative problem!
        I was a registered Republican in the 70's. ...........and yeah, he did those things

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

When I saw this topic and decided to read it, was because I had happened to watch Gutfeld last night (saw that Tyrus was on it) and they had a similar piece by someone else. The cast had good takes on it. Pretty amazed at what some can talk themselves into believing. Gutfeld was also pretty funny last night from beginning to end. Don't know if this link will work for you (no commercials): Gutfeld! - Friday, August 4 | Fox News Video. If not, I believe they repeat the Friday show on Saturday night.
          Agreed.

Most cults can also be defined by a lack of humor. For example; having a vagina does't make someone a woman (according to a certain justice of the Supreme Court) but high heels and a wig do. It's its own joke isn't it? But it's no laughing matter to the numerous -ahem- 'vocal supporters' of that curious ideology.

Comment

As a general rule, a prosecutor can’t establish criminality unless he demonstrates criminal intent. For that reason, Special Counsel Jack Smith is trying to establish that President Trump knew for a fact that he had lost the election.

As we are often told by the MOP (Ministry of Propaganda) their is absolutely not evidence of any irregularities with the 2020 elections, or at least not nearly enough to have made any difference, and that this has been well established and adjudicated.

Here are couple of articles that bring that narrative into question and perhaps support the premise the Trump did in fact believe the 2020 election was manipulated and perhaps fraudulent. Although, the 2020 election is not the first time for this.

Did Trump Know Election Fraud was a Lie?

A New Day, a New Type of Election Fraud

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              As a general rule, a prosecutor can’t establish criminality unless he demonstrates criminal intent. For that reason, Special Counsel Jack Smith is trying to establish that President Trump knew for a fact that he had lost the election.

As we are often told by the MOP (Ministry of Propaganda) their is absolutely not evidence of any irregularities with the 2020 elections, or at least not nearly enough to have made any difference, and that this has been well established and adjudicated.

Here are couple of articles that bring that narrative into question and perhaps support the premise the Trump did in fact believe the 2020 election was manipulated and perhaps fraudulent. Although, the 2020 election is not the first time for this.

Did Trump Know Election Fraud was a Lie?

A New Day, a New Type of Election Fraud
              All of those reasons plus the known fact that election rules in some states were changed illegally or unconstitutionally by election officials in the name of covid.

I feel another pandemic coming next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Projection. This is what gaslighting looks like. One side believes men can be women and get pregnant. They adamantly convince themselves of such nonsense and throw tantrums like children when someone says anything contrary to their worldview, and then call the other side a cult. Laughable.

If their policies and arguments on issues were sound and logical, there would be no need to make such claims. We witnessed 3 pretty damn good years under Trump. So much so, that the left had to unleash a pandemic to break it.
                Aww man... you had a pretty solid take going there, right up until the point you lost total control of your brain.

Conspiratorial thinking is like heroin to the undisciplined mind. The first step, is admitting you have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Aww man... you had a pretty solid take going there, right up until the point you lost total control of your brain.

Conspiratorial thinking is like heroin to the undisciplined mind. The first step, is admitting you have a problem.
                  There is no documentation that could convince you otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

He's still living on the conspiratorial thinking that Trump colluded with Russia. It's Cold... His brain doesn't wrap around reality to well. I think he's still wearing a paper mask to protect him from covid.

Comment

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Everything else is just faith. And I have VERY little faith in what comes out of the mouths of political media professionals.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

nm

Comment

Comment

perhaps the most evil ***** to ever walk the face of the earth

Comment

https://twitter.com/theblaze/status/1710119355244011829

perhaps the most evil ***** to ever walk the face of the earth
                                You sir, need to get in line. If not, the government will hunt you down and destroy you.

Comment

Working...
                                X