No announcement yet.

Trump Indicted - 03-30-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Smith has opened the door for Trump's team to present their evidence of election fraud in the 2020 election. Now let's see if the Biased judge cuts off the evidence during the trial. I'm guessing she will shut much of it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
      Jack Smith has opened the door for Trump's team to present their evidence of election fraud in the 2020 election. Now let's see if the Biased judge cuts off the evidence during the trial. I'm guessing she will shut much of it down.
      They filed dozens of lawsuits without ever actually presenting any evidence. I guess they were waiting so as to make more impact in this context?
      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

They filed dozens of lawsuits without ever actually presenting any evidence. I guess they were waiting so as to make more impact in this context?
        They presented evidence, I believe. But were told that it didn't prove substantial enough to overturn the election results. I believe that's how it went. I know the case was denied several times and I know there was plenty of evidence. It will be interesting.

Comment

They presented evidence, I believe. But were told that it didn't prove substantial enough to overturn the election results. I believe that's how it went. I know the case was denied several times and I know there was plenty of evidence. It will be interesting.
          There were multiple cases, and although they presented process complaints, none of them asserted fraud or tampering.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Andrew Clark @AndrewHClark
            ·
            Aug 2
            ·
            This timeline is actually incredible. I mean come on.
            3/17 - Hunter admits laptop
            3/18 - Trump indictment news

6/8 - FBI doc alleges Biden bribe
            6/9 - Trump indicted

7/26 - Hunter plea deal collapses
            7/27 - Trump indicted

7/31 - Devon Archer testifies
            8/1 - Trump indicted

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              ·
              Aug 2
              ·

6/9 - Trump indicted

7/27 - Trump indicted

8/1 - Trump indicted
              Clockwork.
              FINAL FOURS:
              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
              Number of Times Ranked: 157
              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
              #3 - Dec. 2017
              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
              #2 ~ March 2014
              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

The polling data is not in his favor. Even if it’s horribly wrong, he still has a lot to overcome. I would ask, “what will be different this time?”
                What will be different - Trump will lose by a bigger margin.

Republican need a real candidate, not one who is spending all his campaign donations on lawyers because he is an Idiot.

Comment

Trump’s no saint, but this is troubling…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    ·
                    Aug 2
                    ·

6/9 - Trump indicted

7/27 - Trump indicted

8/1 - Trump indicted
                    While I do not disagree with the sentiment here, what was the Trump Indictment “news” on 3/18? I mean there is news on Trump indictments everyday.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

The biggest problem we have in America today is our news media. The main stream media works tirelessly to demonize any leading candidate in the GOP. They give little time or no time to negative stories on the Dems.
                      They definitely have a leader telling them how to construct their stories as they all use the same word to describe events.
                      Then the folks who believe all the BS spread the bs on social media platforms while Republicans thoughts and views are censored on those same platforms and labeled as disinformation.
                      Most people are waking up to the BS but there are still a few SBs out there who go through life with their eyes closed.

Go vote for Biden or Newsome, see where that gets you in 10 more years. It's only taken 4 to destroy the major cities, migration laws, energy markets and restrict citizens use of everyday vehicles and appliances.

Do it. Vote Democrat. I only have a couple more years left on earth, you will bear the brunt of your decision.

Comment

The biggest problem we have in America today is our news media. The main stream media works tirelessly to demonize any leading candidate in the GOP. They give little time or no time to negative stories on the Dems.
                        They definitely have a leader telling them how to construct their stories as they all use the same word to describe events.
                        Then the folks who believe all the BS spread the bs on social media platforms while Republicans thoughts and views are censored on those same platforms and labeled as disinformation.
                        Most people are waking up to the BS but there are still a few SBs out there who go through life with their eyes closed.

Go vote for Biden or Newsome, see where that gets you in 10 more years. It's only taken 4 to destroy the major cities, migration laws, energy markets and restrict citizens use of everyday vehicles and appliances.

Do it. Vote Democrat. I only have a couple more years left on earth, you will bear the brunt of your decision.
                        This is it. And there is no way to try and convince them that Dems are the problem because they have been brainwashed into believing a conservative is racist, sexist and literally Hitler. How do you separate them from that belief? They've never heard any alternative thought or speech.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Do it. Vote Democrat.
                          Don't bother, they'll drop a ballot in the box for you if you live in a swing county.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Don't bother, they'll drop a ballot in the box for you if you live in a swing county.
                            Valid point.

Comment

The biggest problem we have in America today is our news media.
                              You are right on this (partially).

The main stream media works tirelessly to demonize any leading candidate in the GOP. They give little time or no time to negative stories on the Dems
                              This is not 1980 when you only had ABC, NBC and CBS to get your news. There are plenty of options in the main stream media and that is where the problem is. Everybody now has their own mainstream news media echo chamber.

What this country needs is a news media that doesn't take side and just report the news. But that is not a safe space for most of you - therefore you all get what you deserve.

Comment

Do it. Vote Democrat. .
                                When people voted for Trump they were basically voting for a democrat.

Comment

Working...
                                X