Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Indicted - 03-30-2023

Breaking News: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-money-payment
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

This is ... just ... wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      This is ... just ... wow.
      This is ... just ... stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

This is ... just ... stupid.
        Dangerous.

Comment

Using the judicial system to go after your political opponents is a great way to end a country.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
            Using the judicial system to go after your political opponents is a great way to end a country.
            Two impeachments hearings, and now this.

Comment

Very surprised. Not a huge Trump fan but this sets a really bad precedent. You can’t tell me we haven’t had politicians in the past who didn’t do worse than some hush money.

Comment

Our government has turned very "Russian" Our FBI is getting closer to the KGB IMO. I've always heard about bogus governments - I fear we have crossed a line that we won't return from Sad

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                  Our government has turned very "Russian" Our FBI is getting closer to the KGB IMO. I've always heard about bogus governments - I fear we have crossed a line that we won't return from Sad
                  IMO those aren’t bogus governments, just government. Sometimes our leaders are good people that rise above the temptation of power. Sometimes they are not.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                    Very surprised. Not a huge Trump fan but this sets a really bad precedent. You can’t tell me we haven’t had politicians in the past who didn’t do worse than some hush money.
                    In the past? How about in the present.

Comment

But remember, if Trump were to be elected and take a sledge hammer to the bureacracy, that would be facsist.

Eliminating governmental burden = facsism.

Selective prosecution = Justice

I'm not surprised at all at the behavior of the leftists in power. I'm surprised at how stupid the voters are to keep voting for it. You think that there is a straw that broke the camels back out there, but I'm not so sure.

Biden will be re-elected. Energy policies will continue to cripple our economy and China/Russia/Iran and others will continue to rise as they watch us kick orselves in the balls and become impotent.

Pretty sad.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Don’t worry. Nancy Pelosi has guaranteed he will be able to exercise “his right to a trial to prove his innocence”.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                          Don’t worry. Nancy Pelosi has guaranteed he will be able to exercise “his right to a trial to prove his innocence”.
                          It's the subtleties that gives up the game if one just pays attention, ya know?
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

What's next? The Pratt County DA indicts Obama? Hillary ? Joe?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

It's the subtleties that gives up the game if one just pays attention, ya know?
                              Not sure what was subtle about that.

Comment

Working...
                              X