2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Didn't she pick Walz over Shapiro to avoid pissing off the pro-Hamas wing of the party? She set the precedent for how her campaign would be run. Her campaign manager was just following her lead.

​​But by all means, keep on shooting yourself in the foot.
    Well, ya know, Kamala could do what SHE thinks she should do every once in a while. Just a thought. But then she couldn't blame everyone else for things now could she...

I was told that she is the girl boss strong power self made go getter that doesn't answer to anyone.

Sure.

Also, if she has to worry about losing the LGTB vote in order to win, she is 20 points behind.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Friday, Jason Whitlock voted for the first time in his life. Trump.

Comment

• Let me be perfectly clear, Tim Walz and I will embark upon an unprecedented, multifaceted initiative of transformative, synergistic paradigm shifts, catalyzing a holistic recalibration of our nation's socio-economic infrastructure, thereby fostering an opportunity economy and unparalleled global leadership.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
            It's HEDLEY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Let me be perfectly clear, Tim Walz and I will embark upon an unprecedented, multifaceted initiative of transformative, synergistic paradigm shifts, catalyzing a holistic recalibration of our nation's socio-economic infrastructure, thereby fostering an opportunity economy and unparalleled global leadership.
              Ranch dressing, or a simple vinaigrette?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Ranch dressing, or a simple vinaigrette?
                Honey Marxtard

Comment

• Last Saturday, at an event in Wisconsin, some one in the crowd yelled out, "Jesus is Lord!" Kamala replies from the podium, "oh, I think you guys are at the wrong rally."

Comment

• The ONE time she utters an original thought........it's unreal that half the country is supporting this clown show.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

What alternative? Choosing to vote for nobody, or a 3rd party, instead of a Russian sycophant?

Did you read that directly off one of those political mail flyers?
                      Anything you don’t agree with or destroys your argument you just brush it off as if it’s all made up. You have the lib philosophy right down to a tee.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                        And then this from a center-left California organization:

https://www.capradio.org/articles/20...-years-reveal/
                        Predictable crickets.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Anything you don’t agree with or destroys your argument you just brush it off as if it’s all made up. You have the troll philosophy right down to a tee.
                          FTFY
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• One more before hitting the road; heading to get a Big Mac and fries…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X