Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Unplug.
    Is that code for hypocritize thyself? Sorry, not wired that way. Way too logical.

I just did a simple Google knowing what I would find before I even found it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post

Harris not attending for some reason was a huge error in judgement. People think Trump would be dangerous again in office and she is the alternative?
      She is way more dangerous.

Luckily, it looks like her campaign has collapsed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        When Trump gets blasted for the last 8 years, it’s crickets. But if you dare speak a half-truth about Kamalalala, all hell breaks loose.

The hypocrisy is truly out-of-this-world.
        Trump deserves almost everything he has ever been blasted for. Even he will admit he encourages the blastings. He is an immoral, sick individual who has torn this country apart, cheated on his pregnant wife, and had a jury find him guilty of essentially raping a woman in public.

Trump is not our best. Kamala is just an average lawyer. But to hear Trumpers attack Kamala's morality in ANY way requires... DEMANDS... at least one person offer a reality check. That's all I'm doing.

Are you married? If so, would your wife be proud that you are supporting a rapist/misogynist?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          Are you married? If so, would your wife be proud that you are supporting a rapist/misogynist?
          I just asked her and, given the alternative, she answered a resounding yes.

Your lib hypocrisy is clouding your bifocals. You do realize Kamalalala slobbed her way all the way through her political career and then ransacked Joe and pushed herself to a position without receiving one single solitary vote. Democracy, amirite?

Save your immorality speeches for the park benches.

Weren’t you quitting Shockernet? What a fake.

Every. Single. Post.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Are you married? If so, would your wife be proud of you supporting a "side piece" that used sex to advance her career?

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Are you married? If so, would your wife be proud of you supporting a "side piece" that used sex to advance her career?
              Do you have a source for your claims beyond some conspiratorial nutjob political hack rumor?

A good start would be the testimony of some of the men she sucked/****ed for advancement.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I just asked her and, given the alternative, she answered a resounding yes.
                What alternative? Choosing to vote for nobody, or a 3rd party, instead of a Russian sycophant?

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You do realize Kamalalala slobbed her way all the way through her political career and then ransacked Joe and pushed herself to a position without receiving one single solitary vote. Democracy, amirite?

Did you read that directly off one of those political mail flyers?

Comment

Do you have a source for your claims beyond some conspiratorial nutjob political hack rumor?

A good start would be the testimony of some of the men she sucked/****ed for advancement.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• And then this from a center-left California organization:

Is she on track to be the first Democratic president from California? Here are nine ways that California shaped Kamala Harris and that Harris has shaped California.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• It's not who you know, it's who you blow.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        It's not who you know, it's who you blow.
                        Frig off, Mr Lahey!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• ​I had heard rumor of this story and went searching for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                            ​I had heard rumor of this story and went searching for it.
                            Joy
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Bingo!
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                                ​I had heard rumor of this story and went searching for it.
                                Didn't she pick Walz over Shapiro to avoid pissing off the pro-Hamas wing of the party? She set the precedent for how her campaign would be run. Her campaign manager was just following her lead.

​​But by all means, keep on shooting yourself in the foot.

Comment

Working...
                                X