No announcement yet.

2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The gambling markets now believe Kamala is less likely to win than Joe was at his worst before officially stepping down.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      But the media will continue to call it a “dead heat” and will try to eliminate any shock factor with any likely ballot tampering.
      I don't understand how the betting markets and the polls can be so out of phase.

- People putting their money where their mouth is clearly see Trump way ahead.
      - Detailed demographic polls are now starting to show there is likely to be a game changing shift of the Black and Hispanic vote going toward Trump to the tune of potential record numbers.
      - Trump has a slight edge (but within the margin of error) of every single battleground state.

Yet the national pollsters are saying it's dead even.

Either the gamblers and demographic polls are extremely wrong, or the national pollsters are missing it badly. Somebody has to be wrong here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        The gambling markets now believe Kamala is less likely to win than Joe was at his worst before officially stepping down.
        175/100 last I looked

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

175/100 last I looked
          I believe the RCP Average is:

Trump: -150
          Kamala: +160

Comment

• I would think that the time to get election results would be faster and faster as we progressed technologically. But, I guess not.
            Jocelyn Benson announced the state is not expecting the final results of the 2024 election until the "end of the day" after Election Day.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
            X