• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “I love the internet!!!”

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• After watching the first 50 minutes I thought the moderators were mostly fair, and early on Trump was doing well. But when Kamala said people leave early from his rallies due to boredom, he broke and wasn't good for the rest of the time I watched. (Not saying she was.) His ego let her get the best of him.

We still learned nothing about her platform besides "opportunity economy" with no specifics.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• image.png
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Taylor Swift endorses KH

Comment

• Wow, another billionaire celebrity immune from feeling the pain from the bad policies of the administration they love, endorsing said candidate.

I still can't figure out why the love for these Dems is so universal among the rich celebrities. I recall when Martin Short was on Bill Maher's show and when Maher said Newsome, Short in a split second retorted "Love him!". Before his name was even done being uttered. Why?

I can't figure it out.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  After watching the first 50 minutes I thought the moderators were mostly fair, and early on Trump was doing well. But when Kamala said people leave early from his rallies due to boredom, he broke and wasn't good for the rest of the time I watched. (Not saying she was.) His ego let her get the best of him.

We still learned nothing about her platform besides "opportunity economy" with no specifics.
                  She definitely put him on the ropes, but the moderators were anything but fair. How many times was Kamala fact checked? It’s not because she was telling the truth on everything.
                  The rally poke was a coordinated effort with the moderators, as it did get Donald off kilter and then every time he came back with something after that he was rebuffed and cut off by the mods. When he got increasingly frustrated with them, it came off that he was mad at her. They were protecting her 100%. They pressed him for concrete answers and let her recite her talking points and prepared answers.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Nobody is talking about the best line of the debate, when Trump said “if she really plans to do that, do it now. Let’s end this and go to Washington, she can wake up her boss and get him out of bed at 4 o’clock in the afternoon, and they can sign a bill to do it.”
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I just do what WstateU says to do and I keep making more moolah.
                      More moolah will solve a lot of problems.

Comment

• An intelligent celebrity...

“I don't want my place and my platform to be used to endorse a candidate or do whatever, either way," Mahomes said before heading out to practice for Sunday's game against Cincinnati. "I think my place is to inform people to get registered to vote. It's to inform people to do their own research and then make the best decision for them and their family.”

Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes says he will not endorse anybody for president (msn.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          Surprised Brittany doesn't make him endorse ... Brittany.

Comment

• And of course, no surprise here...

Trump says Taylor Swift will ‘pay a price’ for her Kamala Harris endorsement (msn.com)

Comment

• Thought this was interesting ...

...the S&P 500’s performance between August and October has accurately predicted the winner of every presidential election since 1984. In the years when the blue-chip index rises between August and October, the incumbent party has won every time, but when the S&P 500 has fallen over that period, it’s always signaled an impending victory for the challenger.
                              [source]

... so I guess we'll know on Oct 31!

​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                Thought this was interesting ...

[source]

... so I guess we'll know on Oct 31!

​​
                                So I can do my part to influence the election by selling My S&P holdings. I will get on that!

Comment

Working...
                                X