No announcement yet.

2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol gotta make the polls come in line with the way they’re gonna rig the election so it doesn’t look suspicious.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

• If the Harris/Biden admin came into power under the worst pandemic ever, the worst economic downturn since the depression, the biggest attack on our democracy since the civil war, etc...

How in the hell could people's lives not be better? She is so awful. If you lead with how bad things were, then the answer from her should easily be yes.

And yet, she can't say that. She gobbles and gobbles about nonsense. She is awful. Her presidency will be a disaster. Left wing talking points for 4 years, probably aggressive moves from China against Taiwan and who knows where else.

It's gonna be joyous.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• When asked specifically how she will repair the economy she robotically goes into "I was brought up middle class ..." and deflects like the best of them.

I don't care if you RELATE to me.
            I don't want SYMPATHY for paying 28.1% more for eggs than in Aug 2023.
            I don't care if your relatives bought a freaking house in the 1980s after Reagan got the economy cranking again.

I want an answer as to your approach on how you are going to make American lives economically better long term.

The truth is she has no idea. An ideologue attorney general from California has NO CLUE how to turn around the world's most important economy.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X