2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Isn't that the Mexico side of the wall? I believe Joe will have blank ballots setting on the boxes in the weeks prior to the election.

Comment

• If Texas goes there goes the rest

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

• That's is funny and probably PO's the leftists.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Hahaha!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• There can be no debate that former President Trump has the best sense of humor of any President, certainly in modern history.

Comment

Comment

• Do you suppose the Biden voters feel guilty every time Hamas slaughters another innocent, or every time another bomb drops in Ukraine? Suppose? Or are they just that f***ing stupid?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Do you suppose the Biden voters feel guilty every time Hamas slaughters another innocent, or every time another bomb drops in Ukraine? Suppose? Or are they just that f***ing stupid?
                      They don't care. Just read this.
                      Democratic dark money giant behind anti-Israel protests has scored $81M in taxpayer dollars

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

They don't care. Just read this.
                        Democratic dark money giant behind anti-Israel protests has scored $81M in taxpayer dollars

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/de...rs/ar-AA1lWiDx
                        It's amazing how Soros, who was exiled from his home country, has been allowed to shape our country. There should never be funding for anything associated with Soros. Start prosecuting him and his organizations for inciting riots and make them pay for damages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

It's amazing how Soros, who was exiled from his home country, has been allowed to shape our country. There should never be funding for anything associated with Soros. Start prosecuting him and his organizations for inciting riots and make them pay for damages.
                          1000%

Comment

• I'm going to remove myself from consideration. Please do not write in Kung Wu. Write in ShockerPrez instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              I'm going to remove myself from consideration. Please do not write in Kung Wu. Write in ShockerPrez instead.
                              What are the hours?
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

What are the hours?
                                Apparently you really don't even have to show up.

Comment

Working...
                                X