No announcement yet.

2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You left out the lefty MSM and how they dominate the information that is allowed to get to the public. You combine the MSM with Big Tech and you have a real information Monopoly.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
      You left out the lefty MSM and how they dominate the information that is allowed to get to the public. You combine the MSM with Big Tech and you have a real information Monopoly.
      MSM, big tech, and the government. Isn’t this just three ways of saying the same thing?
      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

MSM, big tech, and the government. Isn’t this just three ways of saying the same thing?
        Good point. They probably all are arms of the National Democrat Party.

Comment

Good point. They probably all are arms of the National Democrat Party.
          I’m not certain there is enough of a distinction between the Dems and the GOP to exclude one of them from the other, but yes MSM and big tech are blue in their voter bias.
          Livin the dream

Comment

I’m not certain there is enough of a distinction between the Dems and the GOP to exclude one of them from the other, but yes MSM and big tech are blue in their voter bias.
            You may not be certain, but there is plenty of proof unless you take CNN, NBC, etc at their word. They say their is nothing to what Twitter says. You believe that?

Comment

So you dispute that 51 intelligence Spy Agents spoke up for Hunter Biden to Social Media, and Twitter? Also name a Democrat that has been shadow banned, or filtered so that 5hey lose followers?

https://nypost.com/2022/10/19/its-be...ont-apologize/

Comment

So you dispute that 51 intelligence Spy Agents spoke up for Hunter Biden to Social Media, and Twitter? Also name a Democrat that has been shadow banned, or filtered so that 5hey lose followers?

https://nypost.com/2022/10/19/its-be...ont-apologize/
                Nope
                Livin the dream

Comment

So can you name a Progressive Democrat who has been shadowbanned or filtered on Twitter, if there is little distinction between Dems and the GOP?

Comment

So can you name a Progressive Democrat who has been shadowbanned or filtered on Twitter, if there is little distinction between Dems and the GOP?
                    No. That wasn’t what I said and that wasn’t my point.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

No. That wasn’t what I said and that wasn’t my point.
                      We were talking about MSM’s, and Big Tech’s connections to the Democrats, and the suppression of Conservative thought and voices. There is no doubt that the “Town Square” isn’t really a “Town Square”, and CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, Face book, Twitter, etc. WERE, and, except for Twitter, STILL ARE suppressing Conservative thoughts and voices. In fact, none of those other media sources, are even covering The Twitter Files. Those media sources have Zero Balance of opinions and thought. That was the conversation that we were having, so what is your point to that conversation?

Comment

We were talking about how MSM and Big Tech dominate the narrative. And I suggested they are colluding with the government.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Tom Bevan @TomBevanRCP

New Suffolk/USA Today poll on 2024:
                          GOP Primary ....DeSantis 56 Trump 33
                          General Election.... Biden 47 - Trump 40 .........DeSantis 47 - Biden 43

Comment

We were talking about how MSM and Big Tech dominate the narrative. And I suggested they are colluding with the government.
                            You stated there was little difference between the Dems and the GOP. That’s why I asked you to show me a Democrat that was censored by Big Tech.

Comment

You stated there was little difference between the Dems and the GOP. That’s why I asked you to show me a Democrat that was censored by Big Tech.
                              There is little difference between the two parties IMO. Both want power. Both manipulate the law and the public to gain this power (and wealth too). The fact that the MSM and big tech support the left is irrelevant to the fact that they are in collusion with those that govern us.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

I would agree that there is minimal difference between the moderates of both parties. The extremes (both sides) are nothing alike with respect to philosophical issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X