2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

That is why you have a campaign - to try and change people's opinions.
    Of course.

So if you were Trump/Desantis/Ronald Reagan/your most favorite conservative champion ever, how would you get your message out in 2024?

What media channels would you use to get your message out to the masses that _aren't already going to vote for you_?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Well there is the UK police commissioner who is threatening to extradite Americans for making fun of the Brits for jailing people for negative facebook post instead of Muslim sex predator who said he didn't know it was illegal to rape 13 year old girls and received community service
      Coming to a city near you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Of course.

So if you were Trump/Desantis/Ronald Reagan/your most favorite conservative champion ever, how would you get your message out in 2024?

What media channels would you use to get your message out to the masses that _aren't already going to vote for you_?
        I'd mount tvs on vehicles running clips of Kamala spouting her views and park them in front of Walmart and grocery stores across the nation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I'd mount tvs on vehicles running clips of Kamala spouting her views and park them in front of Walmart and grocery stores across the nation.
          Well that's definitely out-of-the-box thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Well that's definitely out-of-the-box thinking.
            It would allow her to get her message out to anyone who eats or shops at Walmart. No need for any commentary or opposing views, just let her clips roll. You could even put a "vote Harris" sign on the vehicle Sure win for Trump.

Comment

. Right now, Trump leads in Pennsylvania by 2% and in Georgia by 1%. That is his path to victory—win the same states as in 2020 and win Georgia and Pennsylvania.

Trump has some additional padding, with a 1.5% lead in Arizona and almost 4% lead in Nevada. These polls predict that Trump is going to win the election as of August 9, 2024.
              image.png

Comment

• Iranians have hacked Trump's campaign operations. Trump confidential communications and secret documents like JD Vance vulnerabilities and court cases have been compromised.

On July 22, POLITICO began receiving emails from an anonymous account. Over the course of the past few weeks, the person — who used an AOL email account and identified themselves only as “Robert” — relayed what appeared to be internal communications from a senior Trump campaign official. A research dossier the campaign had apparently done on Trump’s running mate, Ohio Sen. JD Vance, which was dated Feb. 23, was included in the documents. The documents are authentic, according to two people familiar with them and granted anonymity to describe internal communications. One of the people described the dossier as a preliminary version of Vance’s vetting file.

Comment

Iranians have hacked Trump's campaign operations. Trump confidential communications and secret documents like JD Vance vulnerabilities and court cases have been compromised.
                  ABC what in the actual heck?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    I looked at the Pennsylvania results. They are using Likely voters and lumping in "leaning" to come up with their results. Oh, they removed the third-party candidates. Only 69% are "almost certain" to vote.

Leaners are 35% Kamala, 25% Trump with 40% Undecided.

46% Kamala
                    43% Trump

Which means Kamala is doing 5% worse than Biden in 2020.

If you go with Registered voters

45% Kamala
                    43% Trump with 3% undecided

33% believe that Trump win would be good for the country
                    23% believe that Kamalah win would be good for the country

Economy: Trump 52%, Kamalah 46%
                    Abortion: Kamalah 59 Trump 39%
                    Immigration: Trump 51%, Kamalah 46%
                    Democracy: Kamalah 54%, Trump 42%

Comment

• I'm not sure what "likely voters" are, but yeah, that's what they used.

Comment

• Actually I think they use voters, valid or otherwise, whose ballots are likely to be counted as needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Actually I think they use voters, valid or otherwise, whose ballots are likely to be counted as needed.
                          As needed.... Good one!
                          Last edited by Atxshoxfan; August 11, 2024, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Iranians have hacked Trump's campaign operations. Trump confidential communications and secret documents like JD Vance vulnerabilities and court cases have been compromised.

I just want to make sure I understand how this works.....Biden/Harris helped out Iran lifting sanctions, and now Iran is helping Harris win by interfering with our elections. So Harris is guilty of election interference, and if provable, treason (Biden, as we've been told, is told old and feeble to be charged with any crimes).

Just like Trump and Russia (except, no that wasn't real).

Have I got that right?

Comment

• There needs to be a special investigation of Harris and Biden.

Comment

Working...
                                X